iPhone 5 Confirmed to a be Dual-Mode CDMA/GSM World Phone?

iPhone 5 Confirmed to a be Dual-Mode CDMA/GSM World Phone?

ASSMAN - August 24, 2011 at 1:13am
HILARIOUS! ASSWIPES COME HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT AN ARTICLE THAT IS OBVIOUSLY SPECULATION (ALBEIT EDUCATED SPECULATION) AND COMPLAIN THAT ICLARIFIED DOESNT DO ENOUGH TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT THE ARTICLE IS SPECULATIVE. THEY THEN CROW ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE SMART ENOUGH TO RECOGNIZE IT AS SPECULATION!! WHAT DILDOS
Really!!! - August 24, 2011 at 5:07am
First off it wasn't a complaint it was a suggestion. Referring to my post. But I wouldn't expect anything less from you as a response. You are the reason I started calling the comments section on iclarified "the peanut gallery". Usually I read when I'm in the mood for pointless or sometimes funny remarks. And yes I've contributed to "the peanut gallery" (tpg) also. But no one on "tpg" is as obnoxious as you. YOU ARE THE BIG PEANUT! The stinky one that came from... Well you know just read your name.
Pete - August 24, 2011 at 6:52pm
ASSMAN is absolutely correct. Your response is a complete pile of shit. You really should switch to Android.
Really!!! - August 24, 2011 at 10:52pm
Thanks for your response to "the peanut gallery". I'm betting you are assman.
Really!!! - August 25, 2011 at 3:02am
Just in case anyway has not figured this out I AM ACTUALLY ASSMAN!
vix - August 23, 2011 at 2:08pm
perhaps the real work would be to find out if iphone 5 will support tmobile 3g.
Unlocked&Slow - August 24, 2011 at 2:23pm
Agreed! I have this cool unlocked iPhone on a cheap unlimited everything plan that is slower than honey on a cold day using T-Mobile's EDGE network. Maybe that will change if the AT&T deal goes through. An iPhone 5 with the T-Mobile Band would be really great for all of us unlockers.
Phuck U - August 23, 2011 at 5:11am
iClarified blogger(s) confirmed to be a bunch of dumbphuck idiots?
xntrick - August 23, 2011 at 3:46am
How can you have a confirmation of something but follow the statement w/ a "?" To me that make the statement more speculation than confirmation.
MARC BENSON - August 23, 2011 at 4:40am
DUH! THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION YOU BRAINLESS GIT
Frank - August 23, 2011 at 6:48am
duh, you're slow. the question mark means its a question. ie. does this confirm that it will be a world phone?
Really!!! - August 23, 2011 at 6:50pm
I really just think at this point the iClarified app should have 3 sections "trending", "most recent" and "rumored". And put all the rumored garbage in it's appropriate section.
human.0.id - August 23, 2011 at 11:40pm
Agreed! This is retarded! ..like they do care about it
human.0.id - August 23, 2011 at 11:40pm
Are they asking readers?? Sh###t )))))))))
Phil - August 23, 2011 at 3:11am
Does this mean the iPhone 5 can be used worldwide?
t11chb - August 23, 2011 at 12:22pm
As long as it's not carrier locked
Jeremy - August 23, 2011 at 3:05am
Would be nice if it was dual mode. Just wonder if I would be able to activate it on a carrier other than Verizon...
Mr.D - August 23, 2011 at 4:44am
Most dual band phones from VZW only support 900/1800 MHz frequencies and will not work on the U.S. GSM networks, which are mostly 850/1900/2100 MHz. 900/1800 MHz are for international use only.
Jeremy - August 23, 2011 at 7:02am
Um, well the network that I want, US Cellular, is CDMA. And, based on what you are saying, sounds like Apple is gonna 86 AT&T??? That's messed up...
MikeKrotch - August 23, 2011 at 2:47am
If they did then wouldn't they be losing money - like they really need more money.