October 3, 2022
Verizon Wireless Announces 4G LTE is Now Available in Over 300 Markets

Verizon Wireless Announces 4G LTE is Now Available in Over 300 Markets

Posted June 20, 2012 at 8:41pm · 6 comments · Add Comment
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - June 21, 2012 at 3:05am
Verizon is the ONLY wireless signal I can get within 20 miles of my house, they also offer 4G and you can get a signal across the country, so I don't begrudge them the business. But I'm sure they're going to charge everyone a huge fee to upgrade before their 2 year contracts are over, plus they'll force you to sign onto their "new" data plan that favors families. Thus we won't know how badly we're going to get screwed until the iPhone 5 is released.
Vang
Vang - June 21, 2012 at 1:27am
Can't even roll 3 g out right. Who the hell wants 4 g? Stupid carriers can't even keep up with demand. Sorry!!
ipadguy
ipadguy - June 20, 2012 at 9:49pm
The carrier at&t verizon say most users only use 2gigs a month but two gigs a month is still expensive and all the users that use more than two gigs a month those people are looked at as criminals to the major carriers fuck them. AT&T Verizon they do not care about their customers they only care about giving you the least amount of service for the most amount of money. let's just say it "give u no service but pay them all your money"
ipadguy
ipadguy - June 20, 2012 at 9:43pm
And I love Apple but carriers somehow let androids do it but when it comes to an iPhone iPad it's a big fat no-no for the carriers what the fuck
ipadguy
ipadguy - June 20, 2012 at 9:41pm
I only pay for one 1gig a month on my Verizon iPad 3 LTE and I used no video streaming no audio streaming and I'm fine never go over. That's not right because you should be able to the audio stream all day long as well as video stream like if you can't video stream on an iPad or phone and not worry about your data what's the point of video chat
ipadguy
ipadguy - June 20, 2012 at 9:38pm
All I want from Verizon is unlimited data plan no throttling or very large data plans at prices people really can afford. I have the iPad 3 and with LTE at up to 55 megabits per second there are no plans you can't kill in an hour streaming all kinds of video. like my normal speed is 16 Mb per second to 24 Mb per second that's a good average but you can't touch a video unless you want to lose all your data quick is shit