October 3, 2022
Pod2g Says Work on a Jailbreak is Still Ongoing

Pod2g Says Work on a Jailbreak is Still Ongoing

Posted January 4, 2013 at 3:51pm · 20 comments · Add Comment
GhadyK
GhadyK - January 10, 2013 at 9:35am
Hey, could you just tell us when do you expect the release of the jailbreak? Specially for the A5 and A5x devices.. Please because I'm seriously thinking to giveing up and i'll do the downgrade. But its petty how I've been waiting for like 5 months and now he will release soon but i really cant wait anymore so please tell us:( Thank you
Mike
Mike - January 7, 2013 at 12:24pm
Android, here I come...
Alex
Alex - January 7, 2013 at 12:41pm
Enjoy dumbroid ;)
Jordán
Jordán - January 6, 2013 at 6:35am
Hey!<3
zetaprime
zetaprime - January 5, 2013 at 1:28am
By the time they have a jailbreak for iOS 6, iOS6.1 will be out. The jailbreaks are taking too long to be worthwhile anymore. I gave up on jailbreaking after iOS5.
Dabears
Dabears - January 5, 2013 at 1:55am
In a way I have given up as well. But I found a way to utilized the iPhone 5 without jailbreak. The stuff I needed was tether capability which tether.com took care of it with 29.95 yearly fee. And then I just recently subscribed to Slacker for 9.99 a month to get my music. Yes, they require money and all but I guess that's a breaks of life. If JB ever come out great!
Dabears
Dabears - January 5, 2013 at 12:41am
Looking forward to it.:)
jazzth
jazzth - January 4, 2013 at 10:43pm
Hopefully by the time I wake up tomorrow afternoon :D
Hard88
Hard88 - January 4, 2013 at 9:13pm
Im waitin too! If it neva comes time to jump ship! I need function
thevmax
thevmax - January 4, 2013 at 8:00pm
I have been a huge jailbreak supporter. In addition, I've owned 3GS,4, and the 5. I really miss the custom screens and additional programs that allowed my iphone to be unique and fun to use. To date, after almost 4 years with jailbroken devices, I wait patiently for IOS 6 jailbreak. I believe the problem that many of us have is the fact that after the jailbreak occurs, it will only be until Sept 2013, at most, before IOS 7 comes out. So that leaves us with 9 months to use the jailbreak. Then the choice will be to stay on the old IOS with jailbreak, or jump ship and go to the new IOS!
budsal
budsal - January 4, 2013 at 9:03pm
that's how it's been for as long as I can remember. but then again I smoke a lot of weed and I can't remember much for long. I'm patiently waiting for the iBong to be jailbroken.
Daniel
Daniel - January 4, 2013 at 7:36pm
iPhone mini is coming more via http://ijailbreakphone.com/iphone-mini-could-launch-by-apple-in-2014/
minime
minime - January 5, 2013 at 8:35am
The iPhone is already mini, compared to everything out there. Apple sucks. The iPhone 5 screen size is an insult to Apple fans. If no bigger screen comes out by March/April. I will jump to the Galaxy S IV....and bring my entire company's mobile force (500+ users on Verizon and AT&T) with me.
AppleFan
AppleFan - January 4, 2013 at 5:42pm
I will move to a phone and OS which can be jailbroken