P0sixninja Will Hold Back His Jailbreak Exploits for iOS 7

P0sixninja Will Hold Back His Jailbreak Exploits for iOS 7

Mike - April 1, 2013 at 7:45pm
Anybody that believes that Joshua has all the exploits, you obviously haven't been following him on twitter. This Dude is a troll.
Carnifex - April 1, 2013 at 8:16am
I think It will be helpful; If you bring back the CrashReportSender type of an application to get opportunity to find exploits for new generation JB.
Yourmiroir - April 1, 2013 at 2:35am
Your Poop Can Advise You on Your Mantal Health!
NicklikesDicks - March 31, 2013 at 6:26pm
I agree with u Nick. Majority of the people who comment on this board are mindless idiots!!! Arguing over pointless subject matter. Who cares if there is a jailbreak or not. People should worry more about other things in life than a stupid phone.
Fackyo - April 1, 2013 at 12:53am
Nick! first of all you ! you are the f**cking asshole that s making a stupid comments. You forgot you live in the USA,, we all have a freedom of speech Every1 is entitled to his or her opinion . You dont have to agree! Most people that come here are educated .and make 6-10 figures. You can't have 3 iphone 5s and 3 iPad and 2 macbook pro with retina displays and 3 appleTV 2s Making $10/hr. So suck my dick punk ! Suce ma bite espece de pute!
hello - April 28, 2013 at 9:57am
NoGoodNick is a TWAT
justabrake - March 31, 2013 at 12:58pm
buy the iphone5s and you'll have a jailbreak
NoGoodNick - March 31, 2013 at 9:19am
Where is my brain? I just realise I don't have one.
iCrunch - March 31, 2013 at 8:28am
Excellent decision and that's what I advocated that he do when he first tweeted about the subject. The JB apps, tweaks,hacks have become super mature over the years and I'm very much enjoying my jailbroken iPhone 5. It's great to know that the as yet unannounced 5S and iOS 7 has already been targeted for jailbreaking. Sweet! :D
NoGoodNick - March 31, 2013 at 4:22am
Today, I realized how retarded I am, my mom told me that being retard is in my genes from my past 7 grandfathers. I am very proud of being a retard since my ancestors have all been retards but I have broken all previous retardness records and I made a reputation here in iClarified of being a dickface. One more confession before I write good bye, I am a low life loser who spend most of his time on websites and show off my retardness.
O Yeah - March 30, 2013 at 10:34pm
Thanks, now I can calmly wait for iPhone 5S and buy on release instead of waiting for Jailbreak to be out first before purchasing. I was considering a switch to WP8, not anymore.
Dampier_99 - March 30, 2013 at 2:28pm