September 26, 2022
How To Downgrade From iOS 7 Beta to iOS 6

How To Downgrade From iOS 7 Beta to iOS 6

Posted June 11, 2013 at 6:26am · 219 comments · Add Comment
Rick Simpson
Rick Simpson - July 9, 2016 at 7:05am
RICK SIMPSON CANCER CURE NOTIFICATIONS HERE! I am Rick Simpson, Am out to notify you all that my cannabis oil is now out to get your cancer cured. The only email you will contact is ( ricksimpson_phoenixtears@yahoo.com ) every-other email is not approved by me as it is only the above email that is been used to be posting on blogs. This cannabis oil will cure you of your cancer in just four days or at-most two weeks as it is as powerful as that. The oil is with my trusted doctor called Dr Johnny Haban, As during my research to get permanent cure to cancer he was there for me all the way and did not start lying that the cure is out when is not out like one of my agent that use to operate my face book page that was lying that the cure is out and was sending fake that can not cure cancer out just to start earning money for himself and thank God he was caught at the early stage by the FBI agents. I personally is out now to let you all in the world know that the only email you must contact is ( ricksimpson_phoenixtears@yahoo.com ) and the person that will be responding to you is by name Dr Johnny Haban, PHD and the cannabis oil is of three types which are GOOD / BETTER / BEST. They are categorized in that form. But let it be know to you that if you contact the above email which is the only email and approved email by me, Dr Johnny Haban will attend to you and let you know how you will get the oil and it is scam / spammer free if you only contact the above email. Trust him and work with him to curing your cancer as he is my agent and trusted doctor of mine that don't lie. I wish you all sound health as my cannabis oil is the best of it kind which you all already know and are aware off. Please beware of duplicate comment of this as all this spammers / scammers will just edit it and change the name and email. please beware. Rick Simpson tells the world.
Jenna Tiger
Jenna Tiger - June 23, 2016 at 1:17am
I want the world to know a great man that is well known as DR Miracle,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to DR Miracle. was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about DR Miracle, and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his Email ,,,,,,,(MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM),,, which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will no stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His Email is ,,,(MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM),,, or his web, You can contact him today and get your problem solved,,,,,,
wali
wali - April 21, 2014 at 12:24pm
Is ios 7.1 jailbreak available on iPhone 4 version (11d169).....?
g.lokesh
g.lokesh - March 9, 2014 at 3:57pm
my iphone 4s was damazed with upgrade of ios7... after upgrade my phone running is very slow,low battery,wifi disabled,..... it's doesnt dowgrade, plz save me..i want my old iphone, plz developer give any solution and recover my iphone n me...
Jash
Jash - March 14, 2014 at 4:45am
You need to heat up your phone through a hair dryier or something till the extent that a temperature sign shows up and uo phone shuts down as soon as the temp sign come keep uo phone in the freezer for a 5 mins and when you switch on uo phone it'l be fine!
saroj
saroj - January 13, 2014 at 8:44am
lets hope that Iphone software developers will develop software to go back to IOS 6 .. i did not like IOS 7. it sucks. why should they have to copy android style..! i didnot understand this.. i want to go back to IOS 6 on my IPhone 4s..Do Something Iphone Software Developers .. (y)..
rob5i
rob5i - December 30, 2013 at 7:35am
Thanks. This came too late for me. The damage has been done. The agonizing 6 weeks of problems, upgrades and incompatibility issues is over for the most part.
Kiwi95
Kiwi95 - December 30, 2013 at 7:17am
Please Make a thing for straight talk so i can downgrade my Straight talk iphone 4 from ios 7 back to ios 6.1 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT LIKE IOS 7
pratish
pratish - November 7, 2013 at 3:01pm
i am having iphone 4 i have updated it to ios 7.0.3. but know my phone stucks while working and i want go get back the ios 6.1.3 can any budy help how can i do this .thanks
Gurpyar brar
Gurpyar brar - January 12, 2014 at 9:25am
I have iphone 4,, I want downgrade ios 7.0.4 to ios6.1.3 .. How to downgrade ??? Please help mee,, my iphone 4 working very slow that's why I want,, please help me urgent,,,
Rob5i
Rob5i - November 4, 2013 at 8:52pm
If I upgraded to iOS7 from an iPhone 4s after a back up to iTunes in my Mac system which I learned is only compatible with iOS6. Can I erase the iPhone and restore it with iTunes thus getting me back to iOS6? I have cleared from iCloud and shut off find my iPhone. Will this work?
Ranju_460
Ranju_460 - October 25, 2013 at 7:21am
I am using iphone 4 and recently upgraded to ios7, now i am struck with that., not at all mood to use phone, totally got mad with new ios 7, and apple doesnot allow to go back...can anyone help me to go back, i dont knw wht is shsh blobs