October 7, 2022
iPhone Dev-Team Updates UltraSn0w Unlock, Discusses PurpleSn0w

iPhone Dev-Team Updates UltraSn0w Unlock, Discusses PurpleSn0w

Posted July 16, 2009 at 4:03am · 11 comments · Add Comment
luisj23
luisj23 - July 22, 2009 at 12:24am
Had been doin great with 2G untill last week; got mugged and lost phone. Have 3G and had a hard time to jailbreak, finally pwaned it and then ran the Ultra9-1, this gave me carrier signal but my battery doesn't last that much. Anyone??
arvin
arvin - July 16, 2009 at 7:44pm
The purplesn0w screwed my iphone 3GS twice!!! It just freezes iphone. I think Dev-Team's ultrasnow is great. Long live Dev-team. Arvin
ivens
ivens - July 16, 2009 at 2:30pm
Does this new ultrasn0w also change the startup boot logo from it's original apple to the pwnapple?
zenrock
zenrock - July 16, 2009 at 1:47pm
It's good to see both parties working together to fix both of their programs by sharing what they found just one thing keep it between you guys and not posted in a public.Because by releasing jailbreaking code to everyone you do realize just as we see it so do the people at apple and they will go look at their program and start looking alot closer at it for holes and bugs so they can close the iphone off to you and have a better firmware to which will take alot longer if anyway at all to jailbreak so to which we all must keep that kinda info from them at all times that's how this cat and mouse game is played let's not forget that must important rule in the community.
Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs - July 16, 2009 at 10:54am
My congratulations to these guys they are really doing a nice work with iPhone unlocking they have good ideas to solve problems colaborating together.... keep going kids !!
Ramses
Ramses - July 16, 2009 at 5:19am
People like Geohot brought back faith and trust in America open computing for others to follow ;-)
David
David - July 16, 2009 at 4:58am
I gotta say for a guy who is not completely coherent in computing and programming, what you guys do is thrilling and genius and makes a lot of people thankful and happy - so thanks you guys and all the other people smart enough to do this kind of stuff. It all adds up to lots of happy phone users and a stick it to the (ATT/APPLE) man
attnck
attnck - July 16, 2009 at 4:19am
Geohots idea is really very intelligent, and has give me a few ideas for other projects, it's too bad about the issue with corruption...but at least it has resulted in an improvement in UltraSn0w ^.^
Jorge silva
Jorge silva - July 16, 2009 at 4:14am
What about the push notification problem on 2G phones, any news?
David Scott
David Scott - July 16, 2009 at 6:49am
It looks like the newly seeded 3.1 addresses that issue. Hoepfully we will see an improvement in overall performance too. I'm not sure about anyone else but my 2g really lacks in speed after a fresh sync (probably becasue of the indexing process for spotlight) and can take up to 5hours before it is back to normal. I wonder if apple are taking notice?
eserunsalan
eserunsalan - July 16, 2009 at 12:07pm
3.1..? The future Apple update?? U sure...?