LinkOptimizer works automatically with Adobe Photoshop to:
* reduce the size of images linked to InDesign document by eliminating excess image data,
* perform essential image adjustments, such as color conversion, sharpening and layer merge,
* convert image file formats.
To eliminate excess image data, LinkOptimizer performs the following tasks:
* scales and crops the images to match InDesign,
* reduces resolution according to the target resolution specified,
* reimports images to InDesign at 100%.
As a result, the size of InDesign job can be reduced dramatically - some jobs can shrink by 90% and more.
LinkOptimizer 4 dramatically improves the workflow of service providers, printers, ad agencies and publishing houses by automating complex tasks and letting users achieve more with minimal resources:
* Save gigabytes of disk space.
* Accelerate document output to printer and PDF: Output time can be shortened from hours to minutes for image-rich projects.
* Save endless hours - and even days - of manually optimizing image sizes, resolution and formats.
* Save valuable time transferring jobs to outside sources.
* Cut costs through faster processing.
The completely revamped LinkOptimizer Light 4 arrives with more than 20 new powerful features and improvements, including settings presets, resampling methods, detailed processing logs and a redesigned user interface.
Pricing and Availability:
LinkOptimizer Light 4 can be purchased from the Zevrix Solutions website, for $159.95 USD (upgrade - 63.95), as well as from authorized resellers. (Full version: $219.95, upgrade - $87.95) Demo is also available for download. LinkOptimizer Light is available for Mac OS X 10.4.2-10.5, a Universal Binary, and works with Adobe InDesign CS-CS4.