Apple is Anticipating Strong Demand for Its Next iPhone

Apple is Anticipating Strong Demand for Its Next iPhone

Posted June 16, 2015 at 6:13pm by iClarified · 18 comments · Add Comment
Marc - June 17, 2015 at 7:40pm
Hi Assi, can I call you ass for short. Are you a thinking intelligent individual? No! I just heard you say no. See, now this is a real pity, I was hoping to have an engaging conversation.
assi nine - June 17, 2015 at 10:29am
Apple, are you telling me that with all of your "newest" innovations, you can't manufacture the iPhone without the rear camera lens being flush, so it doesn't protrude 1mm ? Personally I find the current iPhone iteration aesthetically lacking, not too mention all of the ridiculous bloatware you force users to have permanently installed.
Nat - June 18, 2015 at 1:41am
Apple did not long ago acquire a camera company, yet it's unclear how that will affect the camera, but the fact that every phone company has cameras like that means that the technology isn't there yet for flushed cameras, but it won't matter when you finally buy a case for it
Cedeño66 - June 17, 2015 at 2:50am
Are they planning on improving the battery at all?? Gosh I hope they can double the battery life. It still sucks and I refuse to get the 6plus phablet just for a few extra second of battery life. I'm really enjoying my 6 right now but the battery is still GARBAGE.
Nat - June 17, 2015 at 3:05am
The 6 plus has a few more house, yet my 5s lasts up to 2 days even if I use it a lot, or better yet to say I own an Ampy and I never went back to using my wall outlet or any charger ever again. The only thing I do plugging it into anything else now is my MacBook. You'll thank me when you find out what Ampy really is.
iPhone 101 - June 16, 2015 at 7:41pm
The S models to me don't have high demands their just minor upgrades from the previous iPhone. Not everyone will pay for minor upgrades some people will wait til the iPhone 7.
Really - June 16, 2015 at 9:19pm
Which was better? The 3G or 3GS? How about the 4 or 4s? How about the 5 or 5s? I've had all the s models, 3GS first then 4s and I'm currently on the 5s... I like to let the suckers get the non s models as test dummies, then once Apple fixes all the issues with it, I get the s model
justabrake - June 16, 2015 at 9:49pm
i've had everyone myself and didn't upgrade last year and still have my 5s But I probably will go with a 6s because they always work out the kinks from the year before model !
EYEYOESS - June 16, 2015 at 9:56pm
I always wait for the s models because after the newer iPhone, the s makes a fix from previous versions like what JAB mentioned! Plus when it comes to iPhone after the s versions, prices drop and sometimes they eventually become prizes. I once won a 6 after a few months of it being out like beginning 2015 and sold it to buy the 6s.
nmorillov - June 17, 2015 at 2:54am
It is relative... which one was better? 3gs or 4? 4s or 5? 5s or 6?...
Really - June 16, 2015 at 6:23pm
With how easily the 6 breaks, most of those people will be upgrading to the 6s to get away from the half assed ion glass, hopefully Apple will go back to gorilla glass
logical - June 16, 2015 at 6:36pm
I completely agree. My iPhone 6 looks to be in worse condition than my iPhone 4. No Gorilla Glass was a huge mistake. Probably GT Advanced's fault that there was no sapphire but why Apple didn't just go back to Gorilla Glass is beyond me. Maybe not enough time for production?
Justabrake - June 16, 2015 at 7:23pm
So you and the rest could buy more silly !
Really - June 16, 2015 at 9:21pm
I think it had to do with Apple cutting their gorilla glass contract because they wanted sapphire glass, and then sapphire not working out the way they wanted so they had to make their own glass and gorilla was like, screw you a holes
EYEYOESS - June 16, 2015 at 9:54pm
Or maybe Apple didn't have enough time to get enough displays after urging GT to help them, but gorilla wants trying to force them into anything or be right about anything, so why would they call them a holes?
Kenny - June 16, 2015 at 6:18pm
Since when has there not been a huge demand for the next gen iPhone on launch date? That's like saying we are expecting the sun to produce light today
Speaklogic - June 16, 2015 at 6:16pm
What the F this article is totally wrong "We do not anticipate the same rush of upgrade and switching activity in the 6s cycle as Apple experienced in the 6 cycle, which seems likely to drive slower sequential growth in sales volume in FQ1 (Dec.)
logical - June 16, 2015 at 6:34pm
Sounds right to me. There is never as much demand for the 's' model.
Prev 1 of 1 Next