February 4, 2023
Leaked Photos Reveal New Apple Watch Charging Dock? [Gallery]

Leaked Photos Reveal New Apple Watch Charging Dock? [Gallery]

Posted November 17, 2015 at 6:43pm · 8 comments · Add Comment
joshWUa
joshWUa - November 18, 2015 at 9:36am
Seriously I wouldn't even waste my money on this crap. Now if it was Qi charging technology where it charged iPhones as well. I would buy it. Now eBay has those docks where you use your own magnet charger, and I've also seen those bamboo ones on eBay but too bulky. I wish my third party Chinese people make a lighting to magnet adapter or port where we use only our sync cables and carry the little magnet anywhere we want without carrying the whole cord. Could be done.
 Ren
Ren - November 18, 2015 at 1:02pm
For how weird this looks, I don't think it's crap as you expect. It's not too bad the way it looks, but it just has a bit too much space taken up.
DMGrays
DMGrays - November 18, 2015 at 5:46am
I agree we need docking stations from the host, but jees can they at least be functional. That space ship appears filled with lots of gravity and to have to remove the band or for it to be so awkward is just not attractive to purchase. The 3rd party renditions are better in the functionality column. DEAR APPLE: Docking stations for phones and smart watches should be vertical so we can see the divide display screen and interact if necessary. P.S. Apple I still love thee.
King Rollo
King Rollo - November 17, 2015 at 10:52pm
reportedly cost 89 euros, not it costs 89 euros..
PHUKAI
PHUKAI - November 17, 2015 at 9:28pm
I'm amazed this quality gadget is made for the actual one. This bamboo you think is going to work hasn't even been proven to.
odedo1
odedo1 - November 17, 2015 at 6:53pm
For less you can get a way better dock that looks so much better, hand made out of one pice of aluminum.
AMPY
AMPY - November 17, 2015 at 8:46pm
Forget docks, I am the charge you need with a USB cord especially for a shorter app,e watch cord since the current one is too long for me to be used.
Emrerlsn
Emrerlsn - November 17, 2015 at 6:48pm
As always, high quality but higher price