September 30, 2022

How to Unlock Your 1.1.2 OTB iPhone With a SuperSIM

Posted January 3, 2008 at 2:43am · 46 comments · Add Comment
Scottw
Scottw - August 12, 2014 at 2:56am
Anyone have link that works for Woron Scan 1.09, free of viruses? It's impossible to find a copy of it. So if anyone knows how to get it, then please post it. And SimEmu 6.01 for that matter.
Scottw
Scottw - August 12, 2014 at 2:36am
iphonebrk
iphonebrk - February 8, 2008 at 8:33am
Hi Chus, I can store 250 contacts in my SIM card, so I think it could be 32K...
CHUS
CHUS - February 7, 2008 at 9:22am
to iphonebrk: If your SIM card is a 2002 Movistar card it´s probably a V1 Card, so if you are not beeing lucky obtaining the KI, it´s probably a Card Reader problem.... or not, who knows... I can´t tell you if your PC SC Card Reader is going to work, because I don´t know the device. The only think I can tell you is that, if your card is a 16K SIM (150 contacts) and is Movistar is for sure a V1 card. If it´s a 32K SIM could be V1 or V2... In any case is your Card Reader only a reader or it´s also a programer? If it´s only a reader you have to buy a new equipment anyway... Sorry that I can´t help you more...
ntliks
ntliks - February 7, 2008 at 8:46am
to Pipas: Yes, install octoprep, upgrade to 1.1.2, jailbreak and your supersim should work.
Pipas
Pipas - February 6, 2008 at 3:51pm
I followed your tutorial exactly and my Silver Sim is programed but i will only work in my old unlocked iphone, in the 1.1.2 OTB iPhone it just does not work.What could be wrong? Any ideas? I jailbreaked it and it is on 1.1.1, must I update it to 1.1.2 again? But why does it work in my old 1.0.2 that is now 1.1.1.
tomas jonson
tomas jonson - February 6, 2008 at 2:46pm
How can I tell in advance if my IMSI can be found in advance of buying the equipment? I have a Globe SIM from the Philippines I want to use when I go there.
iphonebrk
iphonebrk - February 6, 2008 at 11:07am
I'm sorry Chus, I was worng. My SIM is from 2002... My phone is from 2004! I hope my SIM could crackable, I think my problem is I don't have a Phoenix Card Reder... Could I do this with a PC SC Card Reader?
CHUS
CHUS - February 6, 2008 at 9:21am
K = Kbytes.... is the memory of the SIM card used to store names and phone numbres. At the beginning the cards use to have 16Kbytes that was enough for 100 contacts, with 32Kbytes you have more or less 150 Contacts.... If your Card is a Movistar 2004 it´s for sure a V2 SIM with 32 or 64Kbytes..... V1 SiMs where sold in Spain till the midle of 2003 more or less... I´m afraid your SIM card is not going to be crackeable..... sorry.... :-(
iphonebrk
iphonebrk - February 6, 2008 at 8:55am
Hi Chus, what do you mean when you ask "How many K´s do you have in your SIM card?" What's that? I've got my SIM card since 2004 (I think) and it's from Movistar, so I think it coluld be a V1.