AT&T to Drop Two Year Contracts on January 8th

AT&T to Drop Two Year Contracts on January 8th

vletuknow - January 2, 2016 at 3:01pm
Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea. Koovs Coupons
wikki1977 - January 1, 2016 at 7:30pm
ATT is pathetic like T-Mobile
The good and the bad - January 1, 2016 at 9:08pm
Tmobile never stops redefining the mobile industry that proves why they're the uncarrier compared to AT&T. I stopped having the blue striped Death Star after a few months. Thank god I switched to tmobile and been with them since uncarrier 4.
Benso - January 1, 2016 at 12:41am
I guess im canceling my AT&T sooner than i thought
Well... - January 2, 2016 at 1:25am
Yeah me too, even though I've got unlimited data with at&t, it's still a better deal for me to switch to cricket and save the money and subsidize the phones myself that way
Justabrake - December 31, 2015 at 3:48am
I buy mind full price so I don't have to be chained and shackled too them ! Between cable and cellular they control you if you let them they limit you they tell you what you get and when they change the rules all the time !
Zanka - December 31, 2015 at 2:12pm
And yet you still don't matter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well... - December 31, 2015 at 6:15pm
You should switch to cricket then and save about $100 a month
Justabrake - December 31, 2015 at 3:42am
LOL these carriers are really something I'm glad cable companies offer wifi outside and pretty soon a lot of major cities will have wifi all over, DROWN AT&T
Good Luck with global wifi - December 31, 2015 at 3:54am
There are some wifi networks I have encountered that require no password. The only thing that stops it is it's always unavailable for no reason. It defeats the purpose of setting up free wifi. There's a few I encountered but it's a pain to deal with. It'll be a few years before it happens. At least I still enjoy tmobile's data deals.
JoshvanHulst - December 31, 2015 at 3:39am
In the past year, T-Mobile has aggressively rolled out Extended Range LTE Coverage known as 700 MHz in 246 major metro areas including cities such as Philly, Miami, and Washington D.C., so you can use your compatible phone to get great 700 MHz coverage in suburban and rural areas because the signal reaches further and penetrates deeper than before. T-mobile confirmed its Extended Range LTE, or 700 MHz low band spectrum, which now carries T-Mobile’s LTE signals both farther and deeper indoors than before T-Mobile has been rolling out truckloads of new spectrum that carries the LTE signal twice as far from towers, for a massive coverage expansion – plus it’s four times better in buildings than before. Customers with 700 MHz-compatible devices can already see the benefits. Check your device compatibility or upgrade through JUMP! On Demand™ by visiting: http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phones.lte-band-twelve.html
Mike - December 30, 2015 at 11:25pm
This is so stupid. Now I have to pay for a phone in full? And some how this is benefiting me? This shit pisses me off. And people think they're getting a better deal.
JoshvanHulst - December 31, 2015 at 2:44am
This is some major shit! I'm going to complain. I went to the store and they told me the same thing
! - December 31, 2015 at 3:35am
Exactly. I'm fine with 2 year contract with the same phone, if it means I can pay $299 and be done with it. These installment or monthly plans are ridiculous at $30 a month - especially with larger families.
! - December 31, 2015 at 3:36am
Sorry. Meant for the above post by Mike. iClarified's app is so annoying.
Shaprshooter - December 30, 2015 at 11:10pm
I really wonder whos behind all this AT&T changes, if you're grandfather on an unlimited plan, they soon will be charging 35 instead of 30, You can't upgrade your phone at a retailer, therefore missing out on their promotions and now you can't upgrade for a one time fee. only installments
JoshvanHulst - December 31, 2015 at 2:45am
That is some stupid shit they are doing. They are forcing customers to full price to make more money like what T-mobile did 4 years ago when they dropped contract requirement when they started selling the iPhone. There is no need for them to be jacking up the price on ten Unlimited data plan form $30 to $35
Hackfest - December 30, 2015 at 10:31pm
Great....was going to renew on Jan 10 and get my 128gig 6S.... Not now.....T-Mobile here I come after 18 years!!! The price savings will pay for the phone!
Chris - December 30, 2015 at 11:56pm
....Except T-Mobile has terrible service
PHUKAI - December 31, 2015 at 1:24am
I own a 6s and thanks to extended lte range iPhone and tmobile upgraded for, dropping bars is unstoppable.
focus - December 31, 2015 at 2:44am
T-mobile is not bad. After 14 year I change it to T-Mobile. I'm happy with them.