iPhone 7 to be Thinner With Stereo Speakers, Flush Camera, Thinner Lightning Connector?

Rahil - March 4, 2016 at 4:47pm
Holy crap I'm now noticing how shitty the iPhone is......... Tim Cook ruined everything
Pfft - March 4, 2016 at 4:58pm
Holy crap! Someone is so judgmental over a little change from someone who has kept Apple alive for over 5 years and counting! Smw!! Ruining everything my ass!
Rayz - March 2, 2016 at 12:30am
i dont need a thinner device.. more battery power please~!
joshWUa - March 1, 2016 at 8:40pm
No one cares for wireless charging too overrated, water proof is what peoole been waiting for. Headphone jack gone is a downer though
Ali - March 1, 2016 at 6:36pm
Cmmon Guyz We R Looking Forward To WirelEss Charging...
loltwat - March 1, 2016 at 5:08pm
All I want is its standard functionality that predecessors had before that should be put back or retained.... STEREO SPEAKERS!!!! HEADPHONE JACK!!!! That's all.
lawltwit - March 1, 2016 at 7:12pm
5se coming next month. Need to say more?
An Apple Employee - March 1, 2016 at 2:37pm
Everyone I know wants wireless charging
joshWUa - March 1, 2016 at 8:38pm
No, not really that sh.it is too overrated
Jimmy Vinny 8 - March 1, 2016 at 2:35pm
Too bad they won't add wireless charging
Your name - March 1, 2016 at 1:55pm
Apple always dissapointing customers. Hate their body designs and lack of new features already in other Devices. I claim more functions to ios
Pfft - March 1, 2016 at 7:11pm
Always? Yawn! Body design is nothing compared to what they do to cover our devices and features that they put effort into and heck $15 a month for a new iPhone. Features already in other devices? At least they get it right or make a more modern refreshed version of it!
Undead - March 1, 2016 at 1:13pm
If someone else asks for wireless charging I'm going to slap them. What Samsung is doing is not wireless charging. When you place you device in the charging dock you're not able to use it while it's charging. So what's the point? No let's say you're holding your iPhone and it's being charged by a wireless device that 5ft away then that's what I would call wireless charging.
Average Reviewer - March 1, 2016 at 3:35pm
I have a feeling we're still a few years out from that ever happening and actually yes it is wireless charging because the charger is stationary and you set your phone on it and your actual phone doesn't require you to have a cord plugged into it so yes it is actually wireless.
Undead - March 1, 2016 at 1:10pm
They need to stop with this thin bullshit thing. The iPhone 6 is thin as it is. I hate holding the phone without a case I fell Like I'm going to always drop it.