January 29, 2023

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone, iPod Using BlackRa1n [Windows]

Posted October 11, 2009 at 5:07am · 618 comments · Add Comment
Paulo
Paulo - January 7, 2010 at 10:04am
Hello, I tried to run blackra1n on my 3gs 3.1.2 but the icons of cydia and blackra1n doesn't appear on my phone screen. Anyone have any sugestion?
Nader
Nader - March 10, 2010 at 12:45pm
Install Rock Package from blackra1n after installing cydia
J
J - January 7, 2010 at 1:50am
I jailbroke my phone now it will not boot up, I can't use my phone. How do I get it back? Please help. Jperekov@yahoo.com
JUST HELPING
JUST HELPING - January 8, 2010 at 6:22am
TRY A RESTORE AND TRY AGAIN
tyler
tyler - January 17, 2010 at 11:48pm
make it rain again and it should work this time
someone
someone - January 6, 2010 at 1:49pm
How long does it take to reboot? It's stuck..
Robbie
Robbie - January 6, 2010 at 1:08pm
Does this work on iPhone 2G. or is there any way to jailbreak iPhone 2G to firmware 3...Now I use firmware 2.1. Thanks so much. iClarified rocks!!!
Paul
Paul - January 4, 2010 at 11:17am
I have a jail broken and unlocked iPhone 3GS with software version 3.0.1 (7A 400) and baseband software 04.2 6.08. I wish to update to the latest software version 3.2.1. My question is what is the best way to do this? The Dev Team suggests you keep the same modem firmware when upgrading to the latest software. From their blog:- "Those of you who are already unlocked at 3.1.2 because you kept your 04.26 baseband now have an extra cushion of comfort, and more choices: ultrasn0w, purplesn0w, and now blacksn0w (and of course the original yellowsn0w too if you’re still back at FW 2.x). Whether or not you choose to update your baseband solely to use the new unlock is a personal choice, but so far there are no advantages to doing so (and remember you can’t come back to 04.26 after you’ve gone to 05.11)." Could somebody please let me know how to do this on an already unlocked phone and keep the 04.26 baseband? Alternatevly if I just use Black ra1n do I "restore" and then "upgrade" or just "upgrrade" from within iTunes? I am getting confused by all different colours of snow/rain!! Is there a table showing what to use where? I have a Canadian phone but am currently I am in Mexico using a Telcel sim card and need to be able to switch between the countries. Thanks
mikael Bjurner
mikael Bjurner - January 4, 2010 at 8:57am
Help
st4n
st4n - December 30, 2009 at 10:05am
I experiencing a problem.After BlackRa1n my WiFi does not work:( WiFi dont see any network :(
guest
guest - January 2, 2010 at 8:09am
hey st4n i had the same problem... you just need to reset your network settings and than it will work again well go to settings->general->restore (the last button)->nettwork
st4n
st4n - January 2, 2010 at 10:15am
PERFECT ! :D everything works perfectly :D
markku
markku - January 8, 2010 at 2:56pm
i can´t find any wi-fi network
Aviator
Aviator - January 23, 2010 at 11:02am
Hey bud!!!! yoy helped me a lot without knowing me... i have several weed trying to figure this out.... but know i have my wi fi back on thankz of yours!!!!! hehehe grettings from Costa Rica!!!!!!
Laura
Laura - December 27, 2009 at 8:13pm
Hi I av a iPod touch 3.1.2 n I tried jailbreakin wit blackra1n . When I got to the " wait for reboot " stage the screen of my iPod froze :S ( no geohot pic ) Iv tried it a load a times n it keeps happening ne idea of wat I'm doin wrong??? Or is der a better way of jailbreaking it? I'm very confused so any help il really appriciate :) Thanks so much x
Pushkaraj Danole
Pushkaraj Danole - January 3, 2010 at 4:05am
Hey Laura, Even i'm having the Exactly SAME problem as you've mentioned..i'm pretty fucked up and i've tried this many a times...still no success..please contact me ASAP if you find a solution.. and i'll also do the same if i find one! Please stay in contact... my email id is pdanole@gmail.com.. Plz send me yours so that i can contact you whenever needed! :) Take care! Mail me soon!
zenism182
zenism182 - December 26, 2009 at 10:22am
Having a problem: jailbroke my iphone 3gs 3.1.2 , it worked fine. i uninstalled blackrain, but wanted to reinstall it back but failed. tried to reset to factory default, thinking that i can re run blackrain, but apparently, that failed too. Now, im stuck with an iphone which is stuck in recovery, cant switch on, cant jb again with blackrain(it stucks in geohot screenshot) anyway i can reset the whole phone to default and re-jb again? (tried "holding home fer 10 seconds" to restore to factory, but nothing happen. pls help. thx.
Orests
Orests - December 28, 2009 at 5:44pm
i have the same problem too!! if you find and issue please port it! Thanks in advanced.
Zenism182
Zenism182 - January 4, 2010 at 12:39am
Well, I restored the whole phone w iTunes before re-jb it. It works well after tt!
matthew
matthew - December 19, 2009 at 1:32am
im really sad if someone could help it would be very apreciated you see i have a ipod touch 2nd gen and i followed all the steps but and i have cydia but then i went into cydia but now i dont get it how do you get free games now and other stuff it would be alot of help if someone knew how to thanks :)
mes2005sd
mes2005sd - December 21, 2009 at 5:24pm
you need aps sync. to bypass itune to be able to install cracked games. on cydia go to search and search for Aps. Sync.. 3.XX.. install the Aps sync. via cydia.. then you ready to install cracked game thru. itune...