iOS 13.2.2 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone.
● Fixes an issue that could cause apps to quit unexpectedly when running in the background
● Resolves an issue where iPhone may temporarily lose cellular service after a call
● Addresses an issue where cellular data may temporarily not be available
● Fixes an issue that caused replies to S/MIME encrypted email messages between Exchange accounts to be unreadable
● Addresses an issue where using Kerberos single sign-on service in Safari may present an authentication prompt
● Resolves an issue where charging may be interrupted on YubiKey Lightning-powered accessories
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
You can find download links for iOS 13.2.2 below:
● Where to Download iPhone Firmware Files From
● Where to Download iPad Firmware Files From
● Where to Download iPod touch Firmware Files From
Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for updates.