macOS Big Sur 11.2 improves Bluetooth reliability and fixes the following issues:
● External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) using an HDMI to DVI converter
● Edits to Apple ProRAW photos in the Photos app may not save
● iCloud Drive could turn off after disabling the iCloud Drive Desktop & Documents Folders option
● System Preferences may not unlock when entering your administrator password
● Globe key may not display the Emoji & Symbols pane when pressed
Some features may not be available for all regions, or on all Apple devices.
For more detailed information about this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT211896
For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
Developers can download the macOS configuration profile from the link below. Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for updates.