This beta version of iOS 14.5 contains bug fixes and improvements.
The biggest new change in iOS 14.5 is support for Face ID with face masks when wearing an Apple Watch.
Other changes include:
● Updates to Siri
● Support for new Xbox and PlayStation game controllers
● App Tracking controls
● AirPlay for Apple Fitness+
● 5G global Dual SIM support
● Accident, Hazard, and Speed Trap reporting in Apple Maps
● Ability to set preferred music service for Siri
● New 'Items' tab in Find My that will let users track third party accessories.
● Horizontal boot screen for iPad
● Siri gets two new voices, no longer defaults to female
● Battery health recalibration feature
Developers can download the new beta of iOS 14.5 at the link below. Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for updates.