Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and easily read webpages in any language.
What's New In This Version:
• You can now take a screenshot of a whole webpage. After you have taken an initial screenshot, look for the “Full Page” option at the top of the screenshot editor.
• You can add more security to your Incognito tabs with Touch ID, Face ID, or a Passcode. When you return to the Chrome app, your Incognito tabs won't be visible until you confirm it's you. To turn on the feature, go to Settings > Privacy > Lock Incognito tabs when you close Chrome.
• New Discover design on the New Tab Page makes exploring your interests easier.
• Chrome now asks for confirmation if you want to close all tabs from the Tab Switcher.
• Settings, History, and Bookmarks have been visually redesigned.
• You can share, bookmark, and add individual tabs to your reading list from the Tab Switcher. Select and hold any tab in the Tab Switcher to bring up a menu with these options.
• Stability and performance improvements.
You can download Google Chrome from the App Store for free.