September 28, 2022
Consumer Reports: No Reason to Forgo Buying iPhone Over Reception

Consumer Reports: No Reason to Forgo Buying iPhone Over Reception

Posted July 2, 2010 at 7:18pm · 6 comments · Add Comment
Ahmada
Ahmada - July 2, 2010 at 10:52pm
I bet if people would know where the antenna for the 3G or 3GS is and try to cover it and replicate the issue with the iPhone 4 it would have the same result. Any phone on earth works the same way "Cover the antenna and lose bars" btw I hate Apple so I am not an Apple fanboy.
Myiphone
Myiphone - July 3, 2010 at 4:36am
You don't have to know where, just hold your 3GS without a case like your are holding 4, the bar will drop, I tested 2 phone side by side, they are the same! Both phone had a drop call.
Keviphone
Keviphone - July 2, 2010 at 10:36pm
I have my bars drop to almost 0, no drop call, I am not going to return the phone, I love the phone, but I would like a free bumper, come on Steve, you make $400 on every phone, just give us a bumper, which only cost like $1 to make, then everyone would be happy :)
JrichVA
JrichVA - July 2, 2010 at 9:58pm
exactly what happens with my 32gb iPhone 4 when even a small finger is up against that lower left part of antenna with the band. I am considering returning, but i'll wait a little longer and see if apple does anything more to rectify the flaw.
Digital Domain
Digital Domain - July 2, 2010 at 9:15pm
nobody holds a iPhone like that. my iPhone does that shit too when you have your hand over the strip. It does a little signal drop with a griffin reveal case, but not as much. Fuck You Apple-for a defective product, and your high profit margins.
apple fan
apple fan - July 2, 2010 at 8:41pm
i tried that like 10 times and i the telefono just worked fine. conclusion: the video is fake