September 29, 2022
Microsoft Says the iPhone 4 is Apple's Vista

Microsoft Says the iPhone 4 is Apple's Vista

Posted July 14, 2010 at 5:04pm · 20 comments · Add Comment
Stevie Jobless
Stevie Jobless - July 15, 2010 at 2:45pm
Microsoft are cowards and acting childish ,they just couldnt contain themselves but laugh at the situtation which makes them even more miserable! Excuse me where's line up for the most anticipated, ground breaking, revolutionary windows 7 phone??
AJ
AJ - July 15, 2010 at 1:20am
Who is Microsoft? Are they the ones that continue to push their vaporware? Are they the one's that have a BLUE screen of death? Are they the ones with the loser Tablet, smartphones, several renditions of Windows, a loser MP3 device, and a string of loud mouthed LOSERS? Is THAT the Microsoft being quoted?
Sandeep
Sandeep - July 15, 2010 at 2:27am
So microsoft is comparing iphone4 to vista?.. Im sure apple will do something to rectify the glitch in iphone4... But did microsoft give free or even subsidised upgrade from vista to win7 to those who suffered through their vista??
edwin
edwin - July 15, 2010 at 12:12am
Not hardly a comparison, MS Vista was a complete debacle that didn't sell well & Windows 7 is basically an imitation of Leopard and prior iterations of the Mac OS which is why MS got it right this time (BECAUSE THEY CLONED THEIR OS FROM APPLE'S)... but what I will give MS is that Bill Gates is a much nicer person than either Jobs or Ballmer, you see guys, you can get a point across without all the profanity.
echoPR
echoPR - July 14, 2010 at 11:30pm
What Is Vista?
lomisz
lomisz - July 14, 2010 at 8:01pm
you brainwashed apple fans make me laugh. You are all such dipshits like in the HTC Evo vs Iphone youtube video. HaHa!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg
iPhonedo
iPhonedo - July 14, 2010 at 7:29pm
Sadly Apple is the new Microsoft. Actually I wish Microsoft had more self respect. They are kindly letting apple brainwash consumers.
Studio Aaron
Studio Aaron - July 14, 2010 at 6:52pm
I don't see how M$ can actually compare Vista which is probably the worst operating system ever released to the iPhone 4 which is an unbelievable product which has one small issue which is extremely easy to fix.
James
James - July 14, 2010 at 9:13pm
If it were that easy to fix they would have done it already. Shut up dumbass. and as bad as vista is the iphone 4 is like it. When vista came out everyone was in awe until the flaws came out, just like the iphone when it came out and then they found the flaws. Vista was an unbelievable product too, but once again like the iphone 4 it had its flaws, then win 7 came out... I haven't had any issues with win 7. I would expect the same thing to happen with apple's iphone.
Jethro
Jethro - July 14, 2010 at 11:14pm
ALL computers have problems, some may encounter more than others, don't judge the product because of one issue.
JWalker
JWalker - July 14, 2010 at 6:23pm
Why are they talking about other company's? When it was said today that they hired a Russian spy!!
Jethro
Jethro - July 14, 2010 at 5:56pm
Haha, obviously doesn't apply to me because I love my iPhone 4! It was worth ever hour (12am-7am plus the 2 hour wait once the doors opened) outside my hometown Apple Store.
ricardo
ricardo - July 14, 2010 at 6:38pm
dont get me wrong i love my iphone 4 too but i have the antena problem u dont?????
Jethro
Jethro - July 14, 2010 at 6:56pm
I HAD the antenna problem, but I took my 3G hard case & put it on the iPhone 4, now I don't have the antenna problem!
HO
HO - July 14, 2010 at 10:59pm
...oh u used the "3G hard case"...speaking about BS and liers....I just wonders how far fanboys will go and how much they will lie...yup..."3G hard case"...
Jethro
Jethro - July 14, 2010 at 11:07pm
I don't care if you say that, it fixed the problem.
Castro
Castro - July 14, 2010 at 5:56pm
wa wa wa! Windows has a phone? I did not see 600K of windows phones sell in the first day and over a million by realease day. Stop you whinning microsoft your day has come and gone even if the 4g has issues its a better product then microsoft could ever put out.
CASEACE79
CASEACE79 - July 14, 2010 at 6:20pm
I think Microsoft tried putting out an iPod once. Oh yeah remember that zune thingy. Lol. Windows phone 7. God they kill me!
james
james - July 14, 2010 at 9:17pm
I don't understand how so many people can be one sided. I have an Iphone, an hp laptop with win 7, a mac book pro, amongst many other microsoft and apple products. They both have shitty flaws that I hate, but I don't just stick to one of the two companies. I take the best of each one and use it to my advantage. Fuck the companies i'm after the products. if they work great if not then whatev. Dumbasses.
turim
turim - July 15, 2010 at 3:48am
+1 Ok, I don´t actually have a PC myself, private, but I´m working with a lot of people using PCs, and we get along on most things compatible! All the bashing is a waste of time, but I guess it´s part of the competition...