September 30, 2022
Steve Wozniak Talks About iPhone Antenna Issues [Video]

Steve Wozniak Talks About iPhone Antenna Issues [Video]

Posted August 4, 2010 at 11:31am · 11 comments · Add Comment
Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs - August 4, 2010 at 1:21pm
Thanks Woz! Glad we had our discussion last week and you decided take my 'offer' to retract your previous comments about the antenna and telling people to switch to Verizon.
iPhonedo
iPhonedo - August 4, 2010 at 1:06pm
touch the side where two antennas meet, there your signal dies. that's the end of the story. enough with the lies of this issue. that problem is there. don't need to grip, just put your finger over it. google becoming microsoft? are you serious? not as much as apple did...
Blow mind
Blow mind - August 4, 2010 at 1:13pm
I dont have that problem. The end. :).
checkmate
checkmate - August 4, 2010 at 5:04pm
i do not like much evil apple but morons from gizmodo or whoever started this are quite annoying. see ... that is why they made gap so you know where not to touch it !!! do not touch it !!
MrHands1
MrHands1 - August 4, 2010 at 12:41pm
Doesn't he sound condescending when he talks? It sounds like he's talking to people who don't know how to speak English.
Luis
Luis - August 6, 2010 at 7:30am
He's in Spain
Steve Wotaknacker
Steve Wotaknacker - August 4, 2010 at 11:43am
Pointless jabber from a hasbeen
Anthony
Anthony - August 4, 2010 at 12:16pm
Pointless comment from a never-will-be
Steve Wotaknacker
Steve Wotaknacker - August 4, 2010 at 12:27pm
Yawn fanboy
Anthony
Anthony - August 4, 2010 at 12:30pm
Fanboy of what? A person who USED to work for apple? Nice comeback btw
Steve Wotaknacker
Steve Wotaknacker - August 4, 2010 at 12:49pm
It was quite poor, I know. I just get annoyed when I read statements like this .. "I have not really had a problem with the antenna. I have not heard of people - I think it's a very tiny tiny problem that's blown out of proportion because there are a lot of people who want to accuse Apple of a mistake. Only because Apple has been so good with its products." I find it quite a broad sweeping generalisation of what is for some people (not all Apple haters) a very real problem. As for a "never will be" - we all "will be" in some form or another during our lives Anthony