October 7, 2022
Steve Jobs Introduces the Think Different Ad Campaign [Video]

Steve Jobs Introduces the Think Different Ad Campaign [Video]

Posted August 28, 2010 at 4:16pm · 9 comments · Add Comment
jockep
jockep - August 28, 2010 at 11:34pm
lol, Steve got different clothes, awesome!
iBull
iBull - August 28, 2010 at 7:07pm
Fix iOS4 so my phone can function normal again!!
BucK
BucK - August 28, 2010 at 7:54pm
what is wrong with iOS4 ? if you dont like it go Android, Stop your Bitchin here, Go to Apples forum and bitch there so atleast the developers see it, also if its perfect there wont be no Jailbreak!
Tom Vanimox
Tom Vanimox - August 28, 2010 at 11:40pm
Buck, your just plain stupid! iOS4 has serious problems on iphone 3G and 3GS, the lag has been said to be incredible! Even apple made a comment about it, they said it'll be fixed in 4.1 Damn, do a little f*ckin research before tearing down everyone!
TH
TH - August 29, 2010 at 5:31am
My 3Gs runs faster on iOS4 than it did on 3.1.2. Maybe your iPhone is just allergic to whiny bitches. (I'm joking, it might just be that you're a douche)
BucK
BucK - August 29, 2010 at 6:03am
I like how you say 3G and 3GS seems like you dont enen own these devices.....make up your mind! also newer operating systems always run better on better equipment, its like trying to run windows 7 on a old pentium 2, get a iPhone 4!
Tom Vanimox
Tom Vanimox - August 29, 2010 at 12:14pm
Your right Buck, I don't own these devices. Every year I sell my old one and get the new one. And I never did run ios 4.0 on the 3G as in that point in time it had been lon sold, but on my 3GS I did and it would lag like hell :( that's actually what made me get the iPhone 4 cause I actually wast planning on getting it this year... But just using simple logic I would imagine the 3G was worse... Some have problems with the lag, others don't...
iPhonedo
iPhonedo - August 29, 2010 at 5:17pm
Buck, you're completely wrong with your argument.
boreddrummer
boreddrummer - August 29, 2010 at 8:07pm
yeh buck matey you are very wrong, there is good cause to bitch about iOS4, only in regards to 2/3G though, it runs ok on 3GS and of course iPhone 4, but it's absolutely dire on 3G, how it ever made it through testing i'll never know.