September 29, 2022
White iPhone 4 Coming to Walmart Shortly? [Photo]

White iPhone 4 Coming to Walmart Shortly? [Photo]

Posted September 24, 2010 at 3:02pm · 8 comments · Add Comment
Sam Walton
Sam Walton - September 24, 2010 at 5:45pm
I wrk at walmart connection center and we've been able to print that label in our system since late June
zholy
zholy - September 25, 2010 at 10:47pm
i have been waiting for the white one for a long time , I dare not to buy a iphone 4 After the antenna issue spread out, but i am look forwartd to get a iphone, so , i am waiting for the Verizon one and White one which will solved the antenna proble ,at the same time , i intend to order the Netflix serve and buy a Aneesoft iphone video converter..
Ace00
Ace00 - September 26, 2010 at 11:21am
Buying the white Iphone4 is not going to solve the antenna problem retard! Iphone4 on Verizon... Ya keep waiting buddy, it's been a rumor since the original iPhone was launched. BTW, fix your grammar issues, it only makes you THAT much more retarded.
Steve Vai
Steve Vai - September 26, 2010 at 11:39pm
That's not all! Look what else pocketnow forgot to post. http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5570/40351.jpg A Verizon iPhone!
Ace00
Ace00 - September 27, 2010 at 2:13am
LMFAO. That's some funny shit.
yiyopr
yiyopr - September 27, 2010 at 4:30pm
Well you're a gigantic ass... I bet saying "retarded" makes you hard right? It makes you feel something because you can't feel anything unless you are making fun of someone else. Textbook definition of a troll. As for the grammar insults, the guy is obviously from another country, therefore his English is not perfect. At least he knows another language, unlike you stupid Americans (I assume you are American by your lack of respect, your lack of constructive arguments, your use of CAPS, and the overall crap composure of your sentences).
Ace00
Ace00 - September 29, 2010 at 12:04am
Hey Robin Hood (Yiyopr), is it time to go steal from the rich and give to the poor? How do you like them tights? Fight your own battles, wonder women. Thanks for stereotyping, makes you look like a bigger *RETARDED* fool and idiot. Just as if I were to say something like... "You hate american's? so it must mean your a fucking Taliban/terrorist Iranian bitch" I must have gotten your panties up a bunch... BTW, is it time for you to download the illegal copy of Rosetta Stone? LMFAO Stupid bitch ass.
laughing hysterically
laughing hysterically - October 11, 2010 at 1:20pm
Figured I stop on in and read this "news" about white iphone 4's in wal-mart..didn't expect all this. I'm laughing my ass off (LMAO) just reading the above comments and replies. Jerry's final thoughts: Can't we all just.......get along? Good shit though.