December 9, 2022
Gary Krakow Tells Steve Jobs to Bite the Bullet

Gary Krakow Tells Steve Jobs to Bite the Bullet

Posted June 4, 2008 at 12:55pm · 9 comments · Add Comment
MOB
MOB - June 5, 2008 at 12:57am
I've had plenty of phones but I would diffently buy another Iphone. Blackberry is great for business. But I needed a well rounded phone. And I found it in the Iphone. But I have just one complaint and that's having AT&T as the only carrier. I wish Steve would have giving T-mobile part of it. I've bought two this past April and I love them. It's simple and to the point. I have mine on T-mobile and everything works great. Except visual-voicemail but I don't care about that.
will
will - June 4, 2008 at 4:48pm
This guy is a joke. I follow thestreet.com and this guys is always saying something totally outrageous and without reason. Hes know for declaring products (no-name lightweight featureless laptops) to be a huge success or random phones be an "iphone killers". thestreet should just drop him, he obviously doesnt have a clue. The iphone hasn't even been out for a year, and corporate support is just around the corner. Krakow is no analyst, he google searches a product and starts making Nostredomas like predictions. Do you like how he had a scripted response and had to ask her to set him up?
pipas
pipas - June 4, 2008 at 3:44pm
is this guy mad?
Dinu
Dinu - June 4, 2008 at 3:19pm
this gary is either stupid or he has no vision or clue about the future ... and technology and OS systems ... a windoze mobile is not even close in performance as a UNIX based OS one ...
dany
dany - June 4, 2008 at 2:16pm
how can anyone think like that? to put WM on a iphone? like in the chinesse clone of the iphone :))) so stupid
Citizen D
Citizen D - June 4, 2008 at 1:52pm
I'm telling Gary to stop talking out of his ass. He's obviously totally clueless. A bit disappointed that iClarified is putting such junk news here.
wtf
wtf - June 4, 2008 at 1:47pm
haha that son of a pig knows little about iPhone. RIM gonna RIP this time after the release of 3G and what we saw on SDK event with Corporate supports its gonna blow that windows shit and RIM Ball Berry away for sure. Gary crouchkow will be ashamed of him comment I know for sure! lol
Amused
Amused - June 4, 2008 at 1:32pm
The reason i like the iphone is because it doesnt run windows mobile. Windows sucks, slows it down, too many bugs, virus, etc. Windows mobile phones don't even sync with Apple macs. If windows mobile or blackbery gets integrated to the iphone, i am going back to sonyericsson/nokia basic phones.
NAE
NAE - June 4, 2008 at 1:10pm
Appearantly this guy still living in pre March 2008!!