September 25, 2022
iPhone 3G Unlocked by X-SIM Confirmed!

iPhone 3G Unlocked by X-SIM Confirmed!

Posted July 17, 2008 at 10:04pm · 16 comments · Add Comment
Viktor
Viktor - August 2, 2008 at 1:23pm
So where can i buy this X-SIM? Im from Sweden, any internet site? Will it still work after that they update a new firmware?
dtube
dtube - July 20, 2008 at 1:47am
Johnny, Exactly my point. You don't know therefore you should ask like "does it work on 5a347?", rather making a comment such as " i don't even know why you even bothered to post this". Pwnage 2.0 is out, you can use it to jailbreak & activate your 3G. After that you can use X-SIM, KingSIM (confirmed).
Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo - July 20, 2008 at 1:36am
dtube: The screen shots above show it on 5A345 not 5A347, I didn't see them run it on 5A347 so how would I know.... I don't want to argue, if it works thats great, I'm sure they are doing everything they can to bring it to the market and I look forward to testing it out.
dtube
dtube - July 20, 2008 at 1:13am
johnny Bravo. You are full of sh*T . Don't say things when you are not sure. I witnessed the X-SIM on 5a345. After that it was upgraded to 5a347 and of course the phone will be unactivated. They activated the phone running 5a347 and made it worked with Xsim. I posted similar info on hackitosh. I do not post things there or give information to iclarified unless I am absolutely sure. BTW, this subject probably be moot because pwnage 2.0 is out (Mac only)
Veronica
Veronica - July 19, 2008 at 7:25am
To Holmes: AT the moment,3G service hasnt worked in VietNam.So we cant show U how it will work with 3G connectivity.But it does really work well in VN
Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo - July 19, 2008 at 7:24am
The firmware they used to test the X-Sim was 2.0 5A345 NOT 5A347 or the new 2.01. We already know many ways to unlock the 5A345, I don't know why you even bothered to post this.
k3lvinmitnick
k3lvinmitnick - July 18, 2008 at 12:14am
Good, hope that gsmvn (gsm.com.vn) update more ...
holmes
holmes - July 17, 2008 at 3:28pm
i wish GSMVN showed whether that phone could get 3G connectivity with that X-Sim. all i see is phone service and wi-fi. i'm on t-mobile in the U.S. and i read somewhere that the 3G iPhone will not work on t-mobile's 3G network. until that happens, i'm not interested in 3G unlocking.
N41
N41 - July 17, 2008 at 9:58am
You need a new X-Sim. The process is being worked on and "perfected" before released. (my guess anyways) will confirm N41
Amr
Amr - July 17, 2008 at 6:44am
Where can i find the x sim card in egypt and how much it cost? please inform me