How to Jailbreak Your iPhone Without Updating the Baseband (Windows) [5.0.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone Without Updating the Baseband (Windows) [5.0.1]

itayms - March 27, 2013 at 6:05pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone there. very fast service (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks!
Sami - April 29, 2012 at 12:59am
Hi, can this still be done and is this option of doing through custom IPSW a unthetherrd for new bootram 3GS?
al - April 29, 2012 at 6:32pm
u untether by installing corona on cydia... but anyways im reading that this is no good anymore because of release of 5.1 so u have to install 5.1 not 5.0.1 if im wrong somebody tell me because i made the custom firmware and was ready to restore and a double check online came up that its not possible no more
Rooster - March 26, 2012 at 3:28am
I keep getting error 3194, error 2005 no matter whatever i do. Somebody pls help!!! Has apple blocked everything?
carles - September 23, 2012 at 5:02pm
hello, i am getting in the same situation as you, could you figure out already?
Wendell - March 13, 2012 at 3:41am
this is what i've done n still getting the error 16XX http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Xen05V74Y&feature=youtu.be
onur simdivar - March 7, 2012 at 5:34am
Thank u reallyyyy much guys!! no problem, no nothing.. its done! ;))
dagr8don - February 26, 2012 at 4:03am
An error 1601 occured while i-tunes was restoring.....What the heck does that mean???? Help me plzzzzzzzzzz
Dv0rsky - March 4, 2012 at 11:29am
same here - 1602 error. looks like apple did some changes over there and we can't update any longer?
fred1moro - February 7, 2012 at 2:51pm
it worked like a charm! I updated from 4.3 to 5.0.1 with a custom firmware. Then I restoed to the custom firmware. Lastly, I jailbroke it. I did it all with redsn0w. Make sure you follow all instructions carefully. Thanks iclarified:
Aris - February 7, 2012 at 9:11pm
Hello friend Do i need to backup my Cydia/Installous/AppStore Apps/Packages/Tweaks before i jailbreak using Redsn0w (without updating my baseband since i need the unlock)? Best regards
Fred1moro - February 8, 2012 at 2:05pm
Not do sure about your cydia apps. I only had a few so did not mind reinstalling them. I did however; back up my iPhone in iTunes to keep contacts and other saved info. Then after jailbreak to a cistom firmware I backed up my phone in iTunes it was a fairly easy process. Then launch into cydia and magic I unlocked it with no problems :) I hope this helps good luck!
dylan - February 9, 2012 at 9:26am
successfully jailbreak with the guide above great thx. but i have an issue here. everytime when i receive mms it will crash and i can't send mms out at all. i'm able to send sms. did you face the same problem as me? anyone have any idea? great thx
dylan - February 2, 2012 at 2:49pm
hello...need some advice from you'll..im currently using 3gs with iso 5.0.1 (9A405), firmware 05.16.05. can i jailbreak it to tethered iso 5.0.1 and unlock? as above shown?
dylan - February 5, 2012 at 9:44am
now im stuck at restore mode with error msg 1604 or 2009. can any one pls help here...great thx
dylan - February 9, 2012 at 9:21am
successfully jailbreak with the guide above great thx. but i have an issue here. everytime when i receive mms it will crash and i can't send mms out at all. i'm able to send sms. did anyone face the same problem as me? anyone have any idea? great thx
Michelle - January 21, 2012 at 11:13am
i cannot start downloads for the 5.0.1 update.. the links don't work.. am i too late to use the links?
hamid - January 13, 2012 at 6:18pm
I got error 11 during upgrade process. I used tiny umbrella for bypassing apple servers. what should I do? iphone 3gs locked/baseband 06.15