February 4, 2023
Report That iPhone 5 is Gearing Up for Production Declared False

Report That iPhone 5 is Gearing Up for Production Declared False

Posted January 26, 2012 at 9:23pm · 14 comments · Add Comment
budsal
budsal - January 27, 2012 at 8:33pm
What iClarified, no "?" on this one? So it's true? This most trusted source referrs to the next iphone as the iphone 5 when I'm holding the the iphone 5 in my hands, ie iphone 4s as it's the fifth generation iphone. Trust no one.
Sinichie
Sinichie - February 11, 2012 at 2:20am
And I tguhhot you owned a computer, or had access to one at the local library. No? Your only connection to the intertubes is through your cellphone?.-= Ari Herzog´s last blog .. =-.
Not a Bloody Yank
Not a Bloody Yank - January 27, 2012 at 6:57pm
Don't all you Americans believe bigger is better? Look at all your McDonald's loving population!
Dev
Dev - January 27, 2012 at 5:18pm
If the phone gets any bigger, I won't be buying it. 3.5" is perfect, it fits in my pocket and in one hand very comfortably. If you like the size of the galaxy s2 that much, sell your iPhone and go buy a Samsung.
tdt
tdt - January 27, 2012 at 1:48am
When compariing the iPhone and the iPod touch, I notice something other than thickness that stands out: the sound quality from speaker. This may be the limiting factor beyond what has been speculated. The housing may need to be at the minimal volume of the current form factor in order to deliver the sound quality when spearker employed. This is one advantage the iPhone enjoys over other brands. All my Android phones are good but speaker sound sucks.
Dancj
Dancj - January 26, 2012 at 11:28pm
They don't change the size because it's already the right size.
Cristian
Cristian - January 26, 2012 at 11:27pm
Why in the hell don't they make some changes on the size? I'm on iPhone 4, still waiting for this new iPhone 5, if they don't make big changes than I quit apple, I had enough!
Briance
Briance - January 27, 2012 at 1:30am
What the hell do you want, a iPhone with the size of an iPad? Common men think on what you said a little bit, it is already with the perfect size.
Big Black Azz
Big Black Azz - January 27, 2012 at 9:57am
I would like the screen to be a little bigger. 4" I think would suffice. The galaxy S2 and Note are freaking massive, what the battery must be like on them??
Cristian
Cristian - January 27, 2012 at 12:07pm
we are all bored with the actual size, trust me! I like more an iPhone with the size and camera from galaxy s II !
Dancj
Dancj - January 27, 2012 at 12:57pm
"we" meaning you. Plent of us like having a phone that's eat to operate with one hand.
Cristian
Cristian - January 28, 2012 at 12:47pm
you understood wrong buddy, i'm an apple fan too ... but .. don't you feel like apple needs a newer design ? a little bigger one ? stop acting like an old man ... like you are not able to see a little better way of seeing things ... chill up
Dancj
Dancj - January 28, 2012 at 1:13pm
I don't know what you think I "understood wrong". I think the iPhone build is the best of any phone yet released. I'm happy for Apple to improve if they can - including fitting a larger screen within the same sized device - but wouldn't consider making the handset bigger an improvement.
JaiKai
JaiKai - January 26, 2012 at 9:39pm
Fook sake, No surprise there then !!