February 7, 2023
Samsung Officially Unveils the New Galaxy S III Smartphone

Samsung Officially Unveils the New Galaxy S III Smartphone

Posted May 3, 2012 at 6:41pm · 48 comments · Add Comment
rajaspidey
rajaspidey - May 4, 2012 at 7:45pm
I clarified to bring joy to its apple fans uploaded only the clumsy pictures. White one was awesome.
zainul
zainul - May 4, 2012 at 3:50pm
its oshaam superb design with android ics ,bigest hit in galaxy family.....
Tiny
Tiny - May 4, 2012 at 3:42pm
The hardware specs sound good but for the biggest down side is and will alwas be the size. It is to big! I want a phone to my ear and not a cutting board. Should the iPhone become that big I would not buy it. This size is no good to use and why does someone think the phone has to be that big.
Dancj
Dancj - May 4, 2012 at 8:25pm
Agreed. If the nex iPhone can squeeze a slightly larger screen into the same sized case then great, but I don't want some hulking great behemoth. That's what my iPad is for.
rajaspidey
rajaspidey - May 4, 2012 at 11:20am
Shock for all iOS fans but little happiness in corner as the brushed metal blue one looks ugly :-P
ratGT
ratGT - May 4, 2012 at 10:33am
WHAT A SHOCK for the mobile world (especially for the loyal Android/ Samsung fans, this must be a REALLY HARD smack in the face). It's the FIRST TIME in my life I see a 'flagship' model of a company (a milestone for Samsung) which they have succeeded into making it look like those low-entry, low-budget, 100$ smartphones!!! Wow, what a MAJOR turn-off for all of those that had been waiting patiently for the 'bad ass' of the mobile market, only to receive the Quasimodo of the smartphones!!!...
fgems
fgems - May 4, 2012 at 8:17am
Very ugly!!
A.R.A
A.R.A - May 4, 2012 at 7:35am
its like a veeeeeeeeeeeeeery old phone. UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY looooooooooooooool
DacksMac
DacksMac - May 4, 2012 at 3:31am
How many people read the first two paragraphs then said, "whatever/who cares" and then just scrolled down to see the damn photos??! Haha me to
Tdtran1025
Tdtran1025 - May 4, 2012 at 2:24am
They should learn from their auto industry. Open a design center in America and use the talent here.
jp
jp - May 4, 2012 at 10:49pm
Funny that AMERICAN auto makers are still getting their asses kicked by all foreing car maker, from luxury like lexus, audi, bmw, infinity all the way down to the cheapest cars like hyundai and KIA.....lame.....
Sab
Sab - May 3, 2012 at 11:40pm
Well this is what happens when samsung try to make their own design ....it comes out ugly I have to admit there are some good features but it's ugly The next iPhone will definately beat this
Thoune