October 2, 2022

Posted May 27, 2012 at 11:23am · 27 comments · Add Comment
George
George - May 28, 2012 at 12:25am
Shit release....
Problem with jailbreak ?
Problem with jailbreak ? - May 27, 2012 at 9:04pm
Everything disappeared after from my dashboard after I did a jailbreak on my iPhone 4. All my main apps was just not there like music player, phone, messages. Safari, calculator etc. Pretty frustrating because I just did a jailbreak on a iPhone 4s and a 3GS with absinthe 2.0.2 on the same computer. Anyone else experienced anything similar ?
absinte2.2 NT WRKING
absinte2.2 NT WRKING - May 27, 2012 at 8:50pm
This absinthe 2.0.2 isnt working on my iphone4 using a IOS 9B208.. I tried 3 times. Just waiting for a reboot..the phone won't reboot. When I try the absinthe gives me an error 5..lockdown.. I had to restore my phone 3 times.. Its fucking stupid. M done with this shit..very frustrated.
madcow
madcow - May 28, 2012 at 6:12am
When you restore are you restoring from backup? If so then don't. Restoring from backup isn't very good especially when that backup has jailbroken bits in it. Just often causes errors. It's NOT absinthe as it's working on many many other phones. It is certainly something with your phone or computer or both. DFU mode restore, set up as new and run the jailbreak.
Dasg
Dasg - May 27, 2012 at 5:06pm
After jailbreak I can't access to DisAid or iTunes. Does anyone know how to solve this? It seems that my iPhone can't be recognized. Everything else works fine.
Dasg
Dasg - May 27, 2012 at 5:08pm
I meant "DiskAid"
Jeremy
Jeremy - May 27, 2012 at 4:55pm
Support? What support? Absinth 2.0.1 work just fine on both versions of 5.1.1. Add support for the new ipad2
DNA64
DNA64 - May 27, 2012 at 4:44pm
Absinthe 2.0.2 (Mac) [info]: absinthe-mac-2.0.2.dmg This package is empty or corrupted. @Unnicity This is NOT an unlock.
DNA64
DNA64 - May 27, 2012 at 5:04pm
Strange.....seems the package is fine and my MBP was being a POS.
Unicity
Unicity - May 27, 2012 at 5:15pm
Jailbreak then....
Unnicity
Unnicity - May 27, 2012 at 4:37pm
Does this unlock work on Iphone 4 with 04.11.08 firmware? Thanks in advance.
Soon
Soon - May 27, 2012 at 3:15pm
Tried to jailbreak 5 times on Ipad 1 but still unsuccessful. Anyone having any luck with Ipad1?
Restore
Restore - May 27, 2012 at 3:36pm
For iPad 1, do a restore, and not an update to 5.1.1. Plug into iTunes and click restore (after saving your backup). Then set up as new iPad, run absinthe, then restore from backup
me2
me2 - May 27, 2012 at 4:22pm
I am trying to jailbreak my iPhone 4 on 5.1.1 iOS 9b208 it says wairing for a reboot it doesn't do anything..my iphone4s i did it in 1 minute
Steve
Steve - May 27, 2012 at 1:49pm
Any way for backup cydia apps ?
jeff
jeff - May 27, 2012 at 1:52pm
iBuy.....via Cydia works Well...
Tony
Tony - May 27, 2012 at 6:26pm
PkgBackup via/Cydia works great. It's best when used with a dropbox account do you don't have to sync to save the backup.
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - May 27, 2012 at 1:38pm
I don't know why they need an upgrade for this. When I just tried to upgrade my iPhone 4S, and Apple forced me to upgrade to the latest firmware (my previous HOSTS file changes and TinyUmbrella notwithstanding). Yet when I used Absinthe 2.0.1, both jailbroke flawlessly.