How to Downgrade Your iPhone 3GS, 3G Baseband for Unlock (Windows)

How to Downgrade Your iPhone 3GS, 3G Baseband for Unlock (Windows)

Zia - April 6, 2014 at 3:44am
Redsn0w is not supporting "iPhone2,1_5.1.1_9B206_Restore". It says this version of Redsn0w doesn't support this. have iphone 3gs iOS 6.1.6 which i recently jailbreak but after the jailbreak it shows "no service" and in ICCID shows No SIM..Please help.. should i download some other version of firmware.?
Office Offline - April 6, 2014 at 6:12am
Just Install Ultrasn0w from cydia for your unlocking problems
jesan - February 25, 2014 at 9:31pm
i have to fix the no wifi problem while unlocking iphone 3gs
Arena - February 14, 2014 at 2:22am
For people having trouble unlocking their AT&T devices, you can check out attiphoneunlocking, they can unlock all AT&T device up to date
Weng - February 9, 2014 at 8:46am
is these error fixed??? unable to downgrade baseband due to error - dyld: code signature for shared cache failed with errno=7
Surya - December 18, 2013 at 8:47am
it replied me exploit failed.now what should i do.....?
BrySi - December 7, 2013 at 9:27am
Hey I'm on a iphone 3G with 3.1.3 with ipad baseband. What should i do. Can't install 4.2.1 to do this process
Thuy Vu - December 3, 2013 at 4:30am
My iphone 3gs have problem with "no services" error. I have done step by step but can't still downgrade from 6.15 to 5.13. Its information: Version 5.1.1 (9B206) Model MC131B Serial 8700485Z3NP IMEI 012154000135252 ICCID NoSIm Firmware 06.15.00 When I check, my iphone is new boot room. Please help, Thanks,
JR - November 6, 2013 at 3:45pm
Hello, This thing is stuck on Waiting for Rebooting...can anybody tell me how to get it fix? or maybe I should downgrade from firmware 6.1.3 to 6.1.2 and I would like to have the instruction how to do it. Thanks!
Alice - November 12, 2013 at 5:14pm
I had the same problem than you (with an iPhone 3GS, ios 6.1.3) and here is how I fixed it : before starting the downgrading process, you click on "Extras", then "Select IPSW" and choose the ios 6.0, even though you're in 6.1.3. Its because Redsn0w doesnt support the ios 6.1.3 so you're gonna trick it into believing that you're in 6.0. Once you've done that, (and you need to specifiy wether you have the old or the new bootroom), you can start downgrading your baseband as explained in this tutorial. And everytime you want to use redsn0w (for booting, or anything else), you have to do the same thing again : selecting the 6.0 ipsw. And it won't be stuck on "waiting for rebooting" anymore !
amit gupta - November 13, 2013 at 8:57am
which version of redsnow?
jr - December 3, 2013 at 11:11pm
Thanks for your help, but Still no luck it just hang when it's loading the jailbreak it couldn't even get to the pineapple part. Don't know what else to do with this phone it's very frustrating.
Weng - February 9, 2014 at 8:44am
saun - October 30, 2013 at 2:40pm
stuck in fetching baseband files........... help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peter - October 30, 2013 at 9:32am