Evad3rs Release Evasi0n 1.5 Jailbreak Bringing Improved Boot Times

Evad3rs Release Evasi0n 1.5 Jailbreak Bringing Improved Boot Times

713075643 - September 22, 2013 at 12:36am
اريد تحميل السيديا من الجوال بدون اي تعب
713075643 - September 22, 2013 at 12:35am
Schneider
RMD - February 26, 2013 at 4:18am
After deleting all the tweaks, weather app crashes even before it can launch it self. Cydia also crashes but after a restart it works fine. I have installed auxo plus live clock, In this case auxo can not close the clock process when it's the only one in the back ground but if there are more then one processes running and I try to close all of them together it work. Don't know what might b going on here don't really need the stupid weather app but in the back of my head I know some thing is not right. So plz if any of this helps plz do the deed. Thx
Gilles - February 25, 2013 at 2:23pm
I dont care where the JB comes from as long as i can install tweaks and so
Ooh - February 24, 2013 at 11:04pm
So next time there is a new iOS and they say it's getting harder to jailbreak, don't be fooled !! They (Apple) have already made a jailbreak
Ooh - February 24, 2013 at 11:02pm
If any of use didn't know by now, These jailbreakers can ONLY release a jailbreak when Apple tells them to because these jailbreakers work for Apple. When Apple stocks are low they release a jailbreak so people can buy Apple products and not go to other platforms. When the iOS 6 was released it was jailbroken on the first day of its release, but Apple decided to release it because people were losing hope for a jailbreak and were moving to other platforms.
Envahir - February 26, 2013 at 5:26am
You are stupid man! Apple is definitely against a jailbreak . Why do yu think it took them forever to exploit theIOS6? Because of the security that Apple has implemented . But dont worry we French people will never let Apple live in peace On va les démolir..Les conards!
Ooh - March 1, 2013 at 4:38pm
I'm not stupid, I'm clever, you think I'm stupid because you don't understand what 'THEY' are doing. They ONLY released the jailbreak because the iPhone sales were dropping because people were moving to other platforms and not buying Apple products, so therefore they released the jailbreak, and guess what happened, their stocks went up! Coincidence, I THINK NOT!
ajm - February 24, 2013 at 5:07pm
i mean there's no A/V output to tv... but working fine if you watch only in the fon. anybody knows a fix?
Trick Daddy - March 3, 2013 at 9:36pm
The trick is to get yourself a job and buy a A/V adapter.
ajm - March 6, 2013 at 4:53pm
actually i am working as a nurse nd having already A/V adaptor my problem was when i upgrade to ios 6x there's no output to the tv but working fine with ios 5x
ajm - February 24, 2013 at 5:05pm
hi i upgraded iphone 4 and jailbreak with evasion.everything was fine but the can't movies from moviebox in my tv
Omar - February 24, 2013 at 4:38pm
The past
abbas - February 24, 2013 at 11:25am
hello hi i just installed evsion jailbreak 1.4 and then updated my iPhone5 to iso 6.1.2 and then jailbreaked my device everything was fine but i can't download tweets from cydia in features for example auxo five icon dock and no more then i was a video on youtube that deleting the big boss repo will make everything fine so i did that and then rest of all the source r working now but i love auxo i cant get that plz anyone can help me