Little Snitch informs you whenever a program attempts to establish an outgoing Internet connection. You can then choose to allow or deny this connection, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. This reliably prevents private data from being sent out without your knowledge. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can also detect network related activity of viruses, trojans and other malware.
New in Little Snitch 2
- Brand new configuration interface with full undo support, backup and restore functionality, powerful editing, searching and filtering capabilities, disabling of rules, text notes, and more.
- New redesigned connection alert with simplified keyboard control.
- Network Monitor for visualizing network activity in real-time
- Much improved traffic filtering
- via rules for applications communicating via Unix tools
- DNS based rules
- IPv6 support
- Improved support for full screen applications
- German Localization