iPhone Thief Takes His Own Mug Shot

iPhone Thief Takes His Own Mug Shot

Posted March 24, 2009 at 6:47pm by iClarified · 6 comments · Add Comment
Mo Fo - March 27, 2009 at 9:24pm
TYPICAL
Christian - March 24, 2009 at 9:38pm
It is incredible that the police from anyplace around the world do something about the thiefs, but here in Mexico City, even when my cousin went to the police station after a he was assaulted with his friend and told them that his mobileme account was registering all the new numbers of the thief they didn't do something, they just said something like: "i don't know, if it is real, what i can do is take you at the same place and check if he is still there" ...whattt???? of course my cousin told him, "no sir, thank you very much for your great work" FUCKIN' POLICE MEN AT MEXICO CITY!! if this threat can reach upper levels so my voice can be heard it would be great!! Regards, from the infamous city of Mexico
Naz - March 24, 2009 at 7:16pm
This is another proof that thieves are idiots. If they are smart they would have earned instead of stealing. This thief is proof to the theory. What an idiot!!
DistortedLoop - March 24, 2009 at 7:15pm
I suppose it's nice the chick got her phone back because of this, but the "I will kill you, I know where you live, I know where you work" threats only drive home the importance of PIN LOCKING YOUR DAMNED PHONE. I can't believe there are people out there running around with all their personal information, unprotected in any way on a highly theft-tempting device like the iPhone. I'd rather lose my iPhone permanently than worry about home invasion/robbery or identity theft for a very long time after the phone was stolen/lost.
Mr. Q - March 24, 2009 at 7:14pm
What a dumbass. If I were a thief and gotten a hold of an Iphone, the first thing I would do is wipe it clean and never use it with that carrier or sell it.
Oskar Krawczyk - March 24, 2009 at 7:10pm
Why am I not surprised ...
Prev 1 of 1 Next