iPhone 5s Owners Report Receiving the Blue Screen of Death [Video]

iPhone 5s Owners Report Receiving the Blue Screen of Death [Video]

Moron - June 11, 2015 at 11:52am
This is an outdated post with a long gone bug. Bsod on windows is just living a lifetime.
raks - September 27, 2014 at 9:37pm
I tried upgrading to iOS 8.0.2. My phone crashed. After turning it on the apple logo appears and then a blue screen comes up and the phone restarts. This keeps on happening. The phone is not being detected on iTunes as well. I am left stranded without a phone. Please help
Steve0111 - September 29, 2014 at 3:05am
Same stupid thing happened to me while trying to update to 8.0.2. hold power button and home button until screen goes black, when the screen goes black let go of the power button and continue to hold home button until the itunes logo pops up. Now you get to plug in your phone and completely restore through itunes, Hope you have a computer running itunes, if not, you have a brick, Great job apple, glad we pay hundreds of dollars for a microsoft blue screen of death.
Mamu - October 15, 2013 at 1:42am
I have had this happen once just now while I was on twitter. Screen started to close down then all turned blue and rebooted. I do not have the iWork's app etc. Can we take it back to apple for an exchange. Is this a hardware or software issue?
Justabrake - October 13, 2013 at 8:52pm
I wrote down below where my phone has no blue screen but I'm getting a lot of freeze ups ! Anyone else heard of this ? I might have to bring it to apple !
Alex - October 13, 2013 at 6:47am
This happend to my 5S last night....
effrem123 - October 13, 2013 at 2:59am
its true the problem is apple is hiring more and more software retard engineers paying them less and less each year !!!
Malware is worse on green robots - October 13, 2013 at 4:14am
And you are trying hiring people trying to like your comments just to be right! Engineers make the phone, not design ios! Whatever is made in ios they integrate them into the iPhone and besides apple did hire BBM but they wouldn't immediately just join like that!
Lennibm from Verge - October 12, 2013 at 11:31pm
Instead of finding solutions, all I see is Apple fanboys trying to cover and defend Apple. BSOD on ARM-based smartphones. If you know about coding, this shows how Apple has been rushing their unfinished products.(64bit) They are not ready yet, but still pushing it. It's good for the future references, but not for present users. So people have their reasons to complain about this issue but nonetheless, Apple fanboy shows up calling everyone "dipshit" or "samshit" when they complain about the issues. This site is a disaster.
Hella Jeff - October 12, 2013 at 11:51pm
Well maybe they know this is just a one time thing like the iPhone was one a same old problem! Besides this won't hurt apple much, it's a simple problem they can fix and soon, this will go up on their site, maybe their was a way to eliminate it or wait for the update, it may be a new ios with looks like the way the very first ios started but it takes times, not much time but the way ios 6 kept updating to 6.1.3, ios 7 will do the same! And when did apple ever rush their products? This is how it mainly happens as planned for yearly phone releases, if it was every 6 months they released a phone, that would be serious rush! The only disasters people have seen here were tony, Steve god, the fake 'TheReLNoGoodNick' without a profile! So yeah, agree...
To Hella Jeff - October 13, 2013 at 1:41am
you're joking, right? Apple has been rushing products and letting quality control go down since the iPhone joined the product line. Remember "it just works"?!? When was the last time you heard that? Can you figure out why? I use Apple products, pretty much the whole lineup, and I believe they're still better than the alternatives. But for sure the company's attitude toward quality control and customer care has gone downhill since the iPhone. Not hating, just saying how I see things.
To To Hella Jeff - October 13, 2013 at 1:47am
Well how are they going downhill then? Never seen a chart that said anything beating iPhone since the last ones recently on sales this year, total phone sold overall from each carrier (whichever company made the phones and sold more) or see any competitor being first of anything instead of apple!
Tony - October 13, 2013 at 4:08pm
Hey UGLYFACENICKDICK- Dont you have anything else to do with your life? It shows your just some stupid kid that lives off mommy and daddy with no work or anything. That your a spoiled BRAT. Nobody asked you for your opinon, so do us all a favour, I will contact the iclarfied too and have alot of people also that would loved to see your sorry ass off this site. We dont want litte punk ass kids on the forum... DO A FAVOUR AND GET LOST INSTEAD OF FINDING ANOTHER EXCUSE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE...
Tony the boner boner phony above and below - October 13, 2013 at 5:46pm
Hey bony boner, don't you have attitude to give a shit about anything including you instead just waiting like you have to say shit your way every time someone comments just to get back at whoever even if it has been years? It proves your mirror you can't learn to look at doesn't reveal how you treat your life because your parents divorced for you, turning in their graves, and the only way you can get them back is connecting your dick and shove it up your ass, that will get you a life and someone to talk to because you don't know how to do shit making you the dark side of yourself just trying to be a know it all wannabe! Inside you are a no damn giving life caring shit because you waste it being the worlds thinnest shit in the universe not taking words for it because you ignored food too, not even on who you really are acting behind that glass cracking screen you can't afford to clean. I will contact iClarified for how sorry your ass feels to be negative to life someone tried to give you like it's all about you like you created the world! Nobody listens to your shit, no one agreed with your shit, no one is even that retarded to tell I am NoGoodNick, it also reveals how your gpa was when you dropped out! Do everyone a favor like before and throw your pc out in hell since that proves where you belong and how ignoRANT you are towards anything!
OttorBox - October 14, 2013 at 9:39am
@Tony the boner boner phony above and below, Are you confessing your life story?? Sounds kinda too deep and detailed. If its really you, damnnn I dont know what to say. Especially whoevers supporting you.
Rotterbox - October 14, 2013 at 12:07pm
You trying to believe someone who cries at ngn and sometimes act like he's here every time he comments? You sound like a sister of him! Fffffuuuuu€€€€kkk ya just trying to cover for a nobody, look at his comments on the a7 chip article, have you not payed attention from his whiny shit he has done 24/7?
Ottorbox - October 14, 2013 at 9:40pm
But your failure story is really convincing and truthful coming out from someone's experiences. But anyhow, i been reading comments here and there and you both seem to be here alot. He likes to talk down on Apple ans you like to defend it. I do not know what you two gonna achieve from doing these but your displeasing language towards other commenters clearly shows you are nothing but a jackass who lives in interweb. Especially with abusive words such as "shit", "fuck", "rerard" tells how much uneducated teenager on the web can be. You probably gonna check on comments on every articles, see this comment, and rage more for nothing. Sorry but i dont check on every articles every min/hr like you do here so i wont be able to see your trash talk. Have a nice day.
Rotterbox - October 14, 2013 at 10:17pm
No shit, I'm here a lot, NoGoodNick is here a lot, you are here a lot, everyone is, why do you think iClarified always brings articles to let users read, in fact why should you argue about this in the first place, and why would I defend apple when I know what other thing is worse compared to a bsod, and people assume apple will fail just because of this, I never try to get back at anyone especially at someone accusing tony the boner guy aka me like I started this, I am serious what did I ever do tony did! The main reason I have been longer here than you have it the fact that I know how much a troll comments and you sound just like one, I don't wait 24/7 for some new article to come up just for me to spam "first", that would make sense to you if it happened! You are trying to achieve full retard since you can't understand us trolls and normal commenters, but about your rant over apple fanboys over a bsod like it's no problem, maybe they know how problems lasted and know how smart apple is, maybe your fandroidgasm is showing and don't know galaxy malware like a real freeze is compared to iPhones! You even say we have depressing languages but you just spelled retard wrong like "rerared", you didn't even prove where my mistake is, because when my iPad suspects autocorrect, you try to act like the boss of it, look how a know it all tried to come back at grammar and failed! That proves you have ADHD, don't tell me you just took anger to your brain trying to come back as fck! Kill yourself! I'm not worried about my education more than how sorry you act about misspelled grammar when you just did, come back when you actually learn from your mistakes you're using to fight back before typing and not thinking, thank you and you can thank your gpa as well!
Analyzer - October 15, 2013 at 4:29am
@Rotterbox, lemme go through your phrases and correct misinformation you are giving out. 1."why would I defend apple when I know what other thing is worse compared to a bsod" You are apparently defending Apple by giving excuse such as "others do worse" phrase. So your point given is invalid. 2."I am serious what did I ever do tony did!" im not sure if you are speaking English but failed both ways. 3."I know how much a troll comments and you sound just like one" You call people names or troll whoever is against your opinion. Without any fact nor reason. 4."I don't wait 24/7 for some new article to come up just for me to spam "first"" But doesnt change the fact that you do check on every single articles 24/7 and comments back whoever reply to your comment or criticize Apple products. What Ottorbox has been saying was correct. 5."know how smart apple is" Another good case of showing Apple fanboysm. If Apple was smart, they shouldnt have problems such as BSOD. 6."don't know galaxy malware like a real freeze" first Malware does not freeze your phone. It steals informations. Also malware happens to be everywhere. And the reason why Android has more number of malware compare iPhone is because of two reasons. First, its open source. Second, more people uses Android. Why do you think Windows has more malware/virus compare to mac? Because more people uses Windows. 7."misspelled grammar" This is when people call it "full retard". Obviously Ottorbox had couple typos in his comments just like other ordinary mobile users. And his "misspelling" does not affect his grammar. Grammar and misspell is whole different thing. Also the fact that you are bringing up "oh hell you have typo you are stupid" childish comments, you showed yourself that you are on the edge. Typical kids with no talent. Cant even be so-called keyboard warrior.
Analier - October 15, 2013 at 2:51pm
Let me go through your thick brain and find it's mental sickness you just suffered from trying to correct nothing he started just to make this site look like school like you're some teacher wannabe! First off you just went through all that shit to blame me on something I never started, second you just want me to feel wrong but here's the real way a real brain would have said it because you didn't correct anything, just using my shit just to rant like fck trying to win a comment war, 1. Why would I defend apple if I know how worse another os is compared to this one, maybe some ios users are smart enough to know a real problem to fix compared to a slow buggy malware, 2. What did I do tony ever did? 3. Only a real troll trying to get back at me like I misspelled something and doesn't even prove it just misspelled retard like "rerared". 4. Do you even know if I wait 24/7 going around every article spamming "first" like that, where did I ever do it and when? 5. Apple knows how to fix problems that are new just like iPhone meaning they can fix ios 7. 6. The reason android is slow because some phone may have little malware causing the slow shit. 7. Misspelled shit trying to beat me yet you did it! Now compare this to your whiny war and see how your gpa matches up!
Candy - October 12, 2013 at 11:23pm
My iPhone is still on ios 5...guess I'm not missing out on much
Hella Jeff - October 12, 2013 at 11:46pm
Too late for ios 6 now, huh well I am using it
ISMAEL SANTOS - October 12, 2013 at 8:03pm
HOW DO I. GET THE BLUE SCREEN. ON MY IPHONE 3G? PLEASE FAX ME. I LOVE APPLE.
Bsod - October 12, 2013 at 9:21pm
Jailbreak!
iOS 7 - October 12, 2013 at 6:53pm
Anyone having freeze ups on iPhone 5s ? Been getting a few today !
Future iOS 7 - October 12, 2013 at 6:57pm