Alleged Photos of Gold iPad Mini With Touch ID [Images]

Alleged Photos of Gold iPad Mini With Touch ID [Images]

Posted October 21, 2013 at 9:18pm by iClarified · 18 comments · Add Comment
Buster Cherry - October 22, 2013 at 2:24am
With the new form factor rumored for iPad 5, this could just as easily be the larger full sized iPad. There is nothing else in the pics to show scale of size. I would bet that if any iPad will be available in gold, or have a fingerprint scanner, it will be the larger, full size "premium" version.
Well wisher - October 22, 2013 at 3:20am
Yeh iPad will be in gold plus will have fingerprint. And the mini will not be in gold and finger but will have 5 colors
Dan - October 22, 2013 at 1:21am
boring...
Well wisher - October 22, 2013 at 1:14am
Well an iPad mini will not be in gold color. For sure.
Well wisher - October 22, 2013 at 1:14am
I just have make sured that this picture is not real and an iPad mini will not be in gold
Schaumburg - October 22, 2013 at 12:48am
I like gold iPhone but other than black, white, space gray, the other colors would be...hmm... too much. They would look more like kid toys.
Well wisher - October 22, 2013 at 1:12am
It's same like an iphone compare to iPad. And iphone c compare to iPad mini. We will see tomorrow
Hope 2 - October 22, 2013 at 1:29am
I agree. Gold iPhone 5S looks very nice and elegant. But I am not sure Gold iPad. I want to see it in person before putting any judgement. Maybe Apple can put some hot red on it and create one Iron Man edition.
Well wisher - October 22, 2013 at 12:19am
Apple will release tomorrow as follow: 1) iPad 5th gen with three colors option. Gold, silver, space gray. iPad mini will come in five colors plus. Both will include finger print and a whole new design. Apple will release a gold iMac with optional and a better MacBook Pro and with ratina. Apple will also release new osx, iWork, iLife free for iOS and Mac OSx. And an brilliant Mac Pro with starting price of $1500. And and a better line up for iPods. Plus Apple TV, Mac mini, and and a whole new product just tomorrow.
LOL - October 22, 2013 at 12:38am
HAHA, you're an idiot. Why would apple release an iPad mini with over 5 colors? plain stupid. Also, Gold iMac??? ha, fling made my day kid
Well wisher - October 22, 2013 at 1:11am
Haah. Might be laughing on my words but we will see tomorrow.
Nova - October 22, 2013 at 6:53am
So you think that Apple is going to increase the specs on Mac Pro AND lessen the price by $1000? You are messed up in the head, bro. I do agree with you on the multicolored iPad mini's though, There might be new iPod Classic, no new Mac Mini, and no other products... no new products.
Kamatis - October 21, 2013 at 10:31pm
Crap! My avatar deleted itself again!
Quintino - October 21, 2013 at 9:59pm
I'm not sure if these pictures are from the new iPad Mini 2 or from the new iPad 5.
Hope 2 - October 21, 2013 at 9:47pm
That would be horrible if the front is champagne or other color. It would affect the tone of the screen when we look at it. I think it would be better to stick with black and white color on the front side.
myaapple - October 21, 2013 at 9:39pm
Why isnt the hold thing gold I dont get it why just the back and side and not the front same like iphone.
kloquewerk - October 21, 2013 at 9:56pm
The front of the iPhone isn't gold either, it's the exact same thing as these pics of the iPad.
Kamatis - October 21, 2013 at 9:24pm