Leaked iPhone 6 Front Panel Fits a 5.1-Inch 16:9 Display [Photo]

Leaked iPhone 6 Front Panel Fits a 5.1-Inch 16:9 Display [Photo]

Apple Kunt - April 18, 2014 at 6:31pm
this is the iSampple, Chinese knock off you trolls, you should'n even be here if you cannot tell fake from real
iScample - April 18, 2014 at 7:12pm
And this is a smart ass knockoff by calling people these brainiacs trolls when they're the ones that just says what they think, does it say Chinese model anywhere in the subject, or are you just busy making irony for you to achieve mind rape here?
EDUB - April 17, 2014 at 3:13am
The screen is 5" or from corner to corner is 5"
...Seriously? - April 16, 2014 at 8:27am
THEY ARE NOT REAL, YOU MORONS
StewartG - April 16, 2014 at 4:14am
If this is true then it's awesome. Slightly longer and wider phone that retains the same shape as the previous is pure genius. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Obviously I'm sure there will be other improvements and I'm hoping better battery is one of those changes.
Same - April 16, 2014 at 3:53am
I have to say to iClarified, why you don't remove this offensive comments on every news or opinions you bring to the public?
Lolwut - April 16, 2014 at 3:57am
If you're on the app, head to the site, then full version to do this, but if not, then just ignore that part or use it to do this: click the large iclarified text, then send them a request from there.
Reggie iZone - April 16, 2014 at 3:43am
i don.t like LARGE phone on my hand..... but i'd like to hear the reasons why apple make 5" iPhone..... no matter what, i'm still upgrading to whatever iPhone apple gives..... since my home is apple ecosystem... and I'm so comfort with it.....
Samsheep - April 16, 2014 at 3:50am
Yeah compared to a company focusing on competition than products I still stick my neck out for, guess I'm still with a no brainer from birth
applehead88 - April 16, 2014 at 2:57am
nothing change only the size. maybe slightly thin. Apple want to conned people by selling their half eaten apple brand. I am leaving apple now. apple is shit. i was a fan until so now. pissed off apple.
BrightSide - April 16, 2014 at 3:01am
You're shit. When was the last time a released iPhone was the same? From 3GS they moved on from major changes, but just looking at it with just the front part leaked and not the entire look, there's plenty to cover to prove it's the same. Pissed off fanboy. How was iPhone last year the same as before after all these big improvements to home button, the chip (make it 2 now) and mostly, the camera?
King - April 16, 2014 at 1:51am
Isn't this the same pic which was posted like 4 hours ago
BrightSide - April 16, 2014 at 1:53am
Obviously.
Lolwut - April 16, 2014 at 1:24am
What's so same about it it's more taller than diagonally stretched, plus if this was how it looked for iPhone 5 but smaller version of the phone itself, the screen would be a bit bigger.
Wolverinemarky - April 16, 2014 at 12:13am
I'd buy it not in white probably