iPhone 6 to Feature NFC, Wireless Charging, Faster LTE, Much Bigger Screen?

iPhone 6 to Feature NFC, Wireless Charging, Faster LTE, Much Bigger Screen?

shallowndumb - June 9, 2014 at 10:37pm
it has come to pass that android (samsung, htc etc.) users are more annoying than apple users. Amazing.
Hope 2 - June 10, 2014 at 9:15pm
It's interesting. I am feeling this too. I know both side (Apple and Android OS) have some annoying users who like to trash others. I don't know why it has to be like that. I use and prefer iPhone. But I do see some nice feature on some Android phones that I would like to be implemented to future iOS. Other people might use other platform that fit their needs. I think both system have their good and bad. It's funny that some like to trash others.
Fukscrawn John - June 10, 2014 at 9:18pm
The only reasons it like this is because of android jealousy all from samshit, it's the reason we have all these ads showing off their feelings, it's all their plan. If anyone always and is doing trash talks, it's the sTrolls because they have nothing better to do than visit a site of something they're against.
Hope 2 - June 10, 2014 at 9:32pm
I think some are just cocky. Since some of the features might already been on some Android phone, they think Apple is copying. To me, I want a better performance phone. I think CPU is an excellent example. 5S is still dual core but still has better performance than most quad-core mobile phone. Quality is better than quantity.....
Sariel Hiko - June 23, 2014 at 7:29pm
I really agree with that, but I think you're all off on the reasoning. Its a bit more confusing than that. See what it really is, is that Apple has a reputation for being better and premium compared to pretty much anything. And Android and Windows users pick up on that and don't much like it, because they picked them up for whatever reason, and they feel like this reputation of apple being better is just a different way of saying everything else is shit, and they disagree. They then become over eager to prove themselves, that their choice is just as valid as ours, but because it was their idea of the reputation that snuffed them originally, they can't win and become frustrated, continually feeling as if their opinion is being conceitedly dismissed, when it's really not. So they become angry and decide to start trashing the other side, which was what, in the beginning was what kind of snuffed them in the first place, although it was just in their head at the time. Moving on, the reason they get so riled whenever they think apple is stealing a feature from android is because of all that, they gain an inferiority complex, so whenever apple gets a similar feature, they think apple is taking an advantage they have had. They'll just go on believing that every apple user thinks that their choice is wrong and that they should be using apple because it's just better, regardless of what they're actually saying. They should just realize that they're just operating systems, and that any choice is a valid choice, its not as if one can logically be proved to be better, its a subjective opinion that nobody can be faulted for.
Sariel Hiko - June 23, 2014 at 7:30pm
Sariel Hiko - June 23, 2014 at 7:32pm
Sariel Hiko - June 23, 2014 at 7:37pm
messed up there, don't know why it posted thrice. I marked two as spam, so hopefully they'll be removed. my apologies.
Nat - June 23, 2014 at 7:41pm
You know that if you use it on a mobile device a message says that you already posted it but if you know you clicked submit though then it's posted, the loading if it happens doesn't matter even if it takes a long time.
Sariel Hiko - June 23, 2014 at 9:12pm
Yeah it's been awhile since I've posted anything here. I forgot it's like that.
Bdiz - June 9, 2014 at 7:36pm
Nice. Looking forward to a larger screen and NFC. Might have to wait for the 6S though since my contract is not coming up until 2015.
CC - June 9, 2014 at 4:08pm
nothing that hasn't existed for a while in other phones but since it is apple is innovation.
K - June 9, 2014 at 4:11pm
Exactly, the only reason they're on android is bigger screen, but apple was all focused on themselves and not thinking of "the bigger they are the harder they fall" statement, but now what they finished with improving from the ip5, that's also around the time users have asked for it, now they have profit in their hands expensive iPhone or not.
Great! - June 9, 2014 at 5:09pm
The innovation is in the execution of it. It is more secure and more usable than those that have come before it. It isn't a rushed job. And it isn't about being first. Consumers will vote with their wallet. Let's see how it turns out!
Ios user - June 9, 2014 at 3:13pm
Ahh that is innovation. No one have these.
Nick - June 9, 2014 at 2:21pm
I highly doubt that they'll ditch the 4" screen... I can see them making a larger phone, but as a different model (Sort of like the 5C to the 5S). A lot of Apple customers love the small, thin, light profile of the iPhone, and I believe that if they do ditch the 4" screen, they will lose a large portion of customers. I'm all for it personally. A 4.7" screen would be perfect! I'm waiting for the 6S though. ;)
NoGoodNick - June 9, 2014 at 2:50pm
I agree, Nick. The 4" screen fits perfectly in a men's shirt pocket. Anything bigger would require my carrying it either in my front or back pockets, where it'll either be battered by coins or sat on. Thanks for the offer of a bigger screen, but I'll stick with the classic 4".
K - June 9, 2014 at 3:14pm
Many have been wanting a bigger phone including some of my friends, but if you look at what users have asked apple what they wanted mostly out of iPhones, it's this, so maybe a little more than half the world wants bigger phones, even the surveys say they mostly want abound 4.8".
Great! - June 9, 2014 at 12:52pm
Trolls are so shallow thinkers. Everything they talk about skims the surface and they miss what is truly important. It is this, the combination of excellently executed hardware, with useful and carefully thought out software/OS and a thriving base of developers and 3rd party accessories, together with award winning service - these are some of the things that make Apple and it's products so sought after, even when their products are priced higher than their competition. Their products inspire regular people in so many ways. On the other hand, when I look at an Android phone, I think to myself…what a mess! It feels so hacked together, a hodgepodge of technologies. It feels very disjointed, like it was rushed out just to be able to claim that they are first at putting whatever tech in there.
Nick - June 9, 2014 at 9:59am
With the new iPhone 6 coming out I better sell my old iPhone before the value of it drops. I usually search 9-10 different sites to find the best offer, but I just found this site that compares all the buyback companies in one spot. it's called www.recomhub.com It's like Kayak but for Apple Devices that show you all the offers in one spot. I've used it before and loved it. I highly suggest it to other Apple lovers
Hope 2 - June 9, 2014 at 6:31am
I hope they will use Bluetooth 4.1 as there are many wearable device now. This will lower the battery usage.
Fukran john - June 9, 2014 at 3:54am
All these are there in Samsung / HTC / Motorola / Nokia etc, so what's new here ??? Yo Yo Yo Yo iSheeps, True Crapple doesn't copy ( all these new features came from air ....lolololol ) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Fukscrawn John - June 9, 2014 at 4:01am
Less than half this shit is this, so what's your excuse for such gimmick here??? Samsheep Hoe hoe hoe your samshit does copy (less than half these features came from most of these) LAWLAWLAWLAWL HARHARHARHARHARHAR Here's the real question, what chance do these work on unsecured shit that's considered hellstew? Exactly, HARHARHARHARHARHARHAR
Trollbusters - June 9, 2014 at 4:13am
This goes to 'runner up' phones and that mans to those who didn't win a jd power. I want bigger screen, oh wait the 5" barely fits. I want good lte coverage, well which one has more bands along with a perfect carrier? I want NFC and wireless charging, well would I want that on malware sourced phones or one that always gets good reviews? Ok I really want a phone that actually has more users and apps and lag free to prove it, well damn androids color says it all, luckily for me their hardware lasted me almost a month, thank god my friend gave me his, I had my 5s over 3 months since I bought it, guess we all know this path of truth here folks.
DarkSide - June 9, 2014 at 3:49am
Ha! I already have those on my Android phone.
Bright Side - June 9, 2014 at 3:52am
Yeah and you know what the best part about it is? Malware, how much more do you get for cheaper price now?
DarkSide - June 9, 2014 at 7:03pm
Ok WISEASS. You keep saying malware malware malware. I've asked you before but you don't have an answer. How does malware affect Android?
Bright Side - June 9, 2014 at 11:01pm
Oh darth barf, you're all like "oh but android had this android had that" you asked I answered so take it or leave it, don't you understand infections when you get one, did you nothing looking up the causes, I was hinting where the rest was for you to figure but no! All us teachers have to reveal it for you like apple because you need mental help like samshit does. When something gets infected it causes things to crash and sometimes reset and you need to find a way to get rid of it and secure it, unknown how long this shit takes but that's the main point,we have iOS, it's even efficient on the memory, all androids takes up 8gb, iOS takes up 4gb, happy you weak zombie minded brainwashed samsheep?
DarkSide - June 12, 2014 at 5:18am
Nice childlike idiotic response, but you STILL didn't answer my question. I've had several Android phones and never had any malware. You keep saying malware malware malware but don't have the slightest clue about it.
Bright Side - June 12, 2014 at 5:23am
Nice rambling gibberish fight back but you still can't figure out something simple enough like it's a math question, once again jokes and gimmicks just to play the blame game, all in every samshit worshippers way. You didn't have malware on android because you spent so much time doing what you could to protect it, if you look up malware market guess what really does answer your begging bragging question. You keep mumbling spewing and vex 24/7 but still can't think for a split second or 2 simple as that.