September 27, 2022
Apple Says Jailbreaking Aids Drug Dealers, Catastrophic CyberAttacks

Apple Says Jailbreaking Aids Drug Dealers, Catastrophic CyberAttacks

Posted July 28, 2009 at 8:51pm · 23 comments · Add Comment
mz
mz - August 1, 2009 at 7:14pm
If you guys thought this was bullshit, check out this article called "Apple Posts Anti-Jailbreak Support Document." its ridiculous. https://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4710
BRIKZ
BRIKZ - July 29, 2009 at 1:34pm
I don't sell drugs with mine but it helps me keep control of my flock of illegal prostitutes and how i sell children on the open slave market or harvest their organs for sale on the black market. I mean i can't have the govt listening in when i quote kidney or virgin prices can I? But thanks apple for not blowing the cover on me. I mean drugs. Pot's gonna be legal soon anyway so why worry about that.
S_Warrior
S_Warrior - July 29, 2009 at 11:50am
Pathetic!!! C'mom Apple, get your act together!!!
promi
promi - July 29, 2009 at 10:38am
LOL!! apple is hilarious. THAT's THE LAMEST EXCUSE I HAVE EVER HEARD OF!
Mes
Mes - July 29, 2009 at 9:27am
It's obvious. Apple is running out of ammunition. So it's time to spew garbage and hope a few right-wingers will believe it. It the truth doesn't work, then lie..
ricekake
ricekake - July 29, 2009 at 9:21am
Im not really sure if Im mad being called a drug dealer, but I think Apple is the drug dealer. I am insulted though. I mean they bring out a $600 phone and put it on the slowest network to start. Then they bring out a new version of the phone on 3g For $600 that is still missing the features that an $80 pay as you go phone already has, then you bring out another version of the phone for another $600 that adds a couple more trinkets that every cheaper phone can already do and then stick it to us by saying oh...you cant have MMS until late summer. I would say youre the drug dealer playing off our devotion and loyalty to your products. I feel stupid for even recommending it now. Im the drug dealer? I just bought a smartphone that cant even send or receive a MMS. Well, at least I have a nifty compass. I just ordered my HTC Hero, so good bye Apple.
Rob
Rob - July 29, 2009 at 7:48am
Thank you VERY F*CKING much Apple, for calling me a drugdealer!
feje75
feje75 - July 29, 2009 at 6:16am
I have had my 2G jailbroken since it jailbreaking has began. I didn't shut down AT&T networks when i used Ziphone to jailbreak or when i switch over to Quickpwn. I'm now living in Bahrain on a different network (Zain) and it hasn't shut down either.
enrico
enrico - July 29, 2009 at 4:19am
I was already upset that Apple killed the Google Voice and GV Mobile Apps.. Now this. I'm tired of being a caged hamster with such an expensive device. I'm ready to look to BlackBerry or the Google Android (HTC), etc.
Marko
Marko - July 29, 2009 at 4:18am
What this really shows is Apple's ignorance and whoever within Apple decided on releasing this statement / filing this document should be fired for the good of the company. The biggest piece of corporate crap I've ever heard. I hope the wider field of journalists pick up on this statement by Apple and broadcast it to the world. That will cause them substantial embarrassment. If drug dealers wanted to do this they do it with who ever's technology. They'd probably buy in the skills / hardware, rather than take several hours off their chosen medicine to come back into the real world to understand how to it themselves! Nice of Apple to publicize the weakness in their architecture so openly. I never knew this.