Xiaomi Builds Rumored 2017 iPhone, Unveils Mi Mix With Edgeless Design [Video]

Xiaomi Builds Rumored 2017 iPhone, Unveils Mi Mix With Edgeless Design [Video]

Ching Cheung - October 28, 2016 at 11:07am
This phone really makes my iphone 7 looks so rubbish from the past now. And cost only 1/2 of iphone 7. Maybe next year apple will come out with the same bazel less phone and say "we have the courage" to get rid of bazel hahahha
- October 26, 2016 at 7:35pm
No to note 7 and iPhone 7. This is my new phone
nottooloud - October 26, 2016 at 1:38pm
Looks really pretty. Also looks like a terrible idea. Very difficult to hold without pressing the screen.
Lunatis - October 26, 2016 at 11:18am
RIP iPhone. you had a good run...
Illumination - October 26, 2016 at 1:46pm
You wish! iPhone would have to pull a Lumia in order to die.
Lunatis - October 26, 2016 at 2:21pm
Nokia was once the biggest mobile seller... The others are doing more for less at the moment. The iphone 6s was the last iphone i have ever bought. I regret so much buying it in the 1st place... imo, the last good iphone made was the 5S... after that its just garbage... i miss steve... And android this days looks so more advanced then this limited iOS... the only way to make it a bit fun its by jailbreaking it but even that we need to wait on the good will of someone to jailbrake it and releasing it to public. Sucks balls...
Illumination - October 26, 2016 at 2:32pm
After the 5s, iPhones since have continued to take major steps forward and continue to give what users wanted and this was since Apple asked early iPhone 5 buyers what they wanted in the next iPhone, and the recent iPhone finally gave out long awaited features that make those who reviewed it say that this is the best iPhone they ever owned (so far). I still have my 5s as a backup, but I deeply love my 7. It's hard to go back to the very old models for me now. That's how satisfied I am!
Cracka - October 25, 2016 at 11:01pm
Philippe Starck just babbling with 5th grade grammar. "Magical visions of perfection where you meet your loved ones". He and Jony Ive both. Fat, self-satisfied... Taking all the credit for the designs which they have very little part in, guaranteed.
. - October 25, 2016 at 11:03pm
More like the opposite of what you said. You want fat, check out the boogie youtuber.
Cracka - October 26, 2016 at 2:49am
Not the opposite of what I said but exactly that. Jony Ivey and Philippe Starck take credit for genius work of young designers. What the fuc& have you ever done but post on iclarified and social media? Go away idiot.
. - October 26, 2016 at 1:45pm
It takes an idiot to know one, plus if you are going to say what you wanna believe, then where's your proof to begin with?
Sorkin - October 25, 2016 at 8:10pm
Looks badass. Too bad it has Android on it.
Neolm09 - October 25, 2016 at 7:15pm
Za intelligence, we khave to sink about details, every sing is .....For god's sake who za f*ck is zat ?
MUKAI - October 25, 2016 at 5:55pm
It won't be called iPhone 8 pendejos. It's gonna be plain iPhone or iPhone X. Like I said before it's been done for the iPad dropping the number.
PHUKAI - October 25, 2016 at 8:07pm
The iPads are more resembled towards being in ways like the Mac based on names compared to the iPhones that to this day with different size choices still have numbers as names.
ottifant - October 25, 2016 at 5:06pm
Does it have a headphone jack? If yes I buy!
M&M - October 25, 2016 at 5:13pm
Looks like that iPhone 8 that is supposed to be revolutionary and totally redefining the smartphone actually won't be! LOL!
. - October 25, 2016 at 8:04pm
Seems like we're all going to listen to someone who is just another someone attempting to predict exactly how future iPhones are and be so right about it even if they're proven wrong. Oh wait, no we're not! LAWL
AntiNeo - October 25, 2016 at 4:48pm