How to Unlock Your 1.1.2, 1.1.3 OTB iPhone

Posted February 8, 2008 at 11:11am by iClarified · 540 comments · Add Comment
Gerry - January 10, 2012 at 1:07am
I have exactly what info I want. Check, please. Wait, it's free? Awemose!
vicchavjr - November 13, 2009 at 2:25pm
I unlocked my phone about 5 months ago and then one morning i tried using it and it crashed and now it is stuck on the iClarified screen. Every 5 to 6 mins it trys to restart itself until the battery dies, so what should i do. Because the computers i try to unlock it with doesn't even notice that my phone is connected. i want my phone to work.
luciano - May 31, 2008 at 2:31pm
it woked !!!!! in here costa rica (mine just shutdown and worked ) remamber to use the BOSS TOOL
Martin - May 4, 2008 at 8:27am
how do i get the installer icon back on the home screen on my iphone version 1.1.2. i installed 2 games and sim car reader and these replaced the installer icon but now can not i any more, where is it?
eowyn - April 6, 2008 at 5:19am
i am not able to turn the keyboard Sounds OFF! Everytime I leave the tones menu, the are automatically turner in again. Has someone any Idea tor solviing this problem? Thx!
missC - March 22, 2008 at 8:33pm
Works Great! Just jailbroke and unlock my iphone 1.1.2 took about an hour to go through the process. Had to redo a couple of steps but it worked and the best part is it was all done for free!
komar - March 20, 2008 at 2:51pm
iv alrdy unlocked 1.1.2 OTB .. now i want to upgrade to 1.1.3 .. wats the simplest method ?
gaed_saal - March 7, 2008 at 10:16am
Thanks iClarified for this tutorial... I just bought an iPhone yesterday (Mar 07) and it came with 1.1.3 OTB, so I went to iTunes and Restore to 1.1.3 (I didn't know why but I did it!) then I set it on recovery mode and execute ZiPhone 2.0 with the options Activate, Jailbreak and Verbose; once it finished, I installed BSD Subsystem and OpenSHH, then I followed this tutorial and that's all... an 1.1.3 OTB iPhone uncloked! Thanks again!
aditya - March 1, 2008 at 6:41am
the phone get stuck wen in the process of unlocking....it goes half way the the "Starting the unlock..." and then nothing happens...it resets to the apple logo...
aditya - March 1, 2008 at 6:34am