February 7, 2023
Apple Says Slightly Bent iPad Pro is Normal, Not a Defect

Apple Says Slightly Bent iPad Pro is Normal, Not a Defect

Posted December 20, 2018 at 3:47am · 13 comments · Add Comment
charlydx21
charlydx21 - December 30, 2018 at 4:27am
Gtfoh with that excuse apple. Now they are like “its suppose to bend” NO ITS NOT!!!! Who keeps buying the iPad and for what reason?
SneakyMac
SneakyMac - December 20, 2018 at 9:16pm
This has happened with iPhone before, remember bend gate? And now their making iPhone out of stainless steel and stainless steel Apple Watch. They should do the same for iPad. Especially for the PRO!
zetaprime
zetaprime - December 20, 2018 at 5:04pm
Apple products used to be known for superior quality and workmanship. They’ve sure fallen a long way in recent years. I think the death of Steve Jobs was the death of Apple as we once knew it. Apple is now run by a bean counter, not a creative mind. I’d sure hate to have to switch to Android in a few more years as it seems Apple is going to fall behind. Not having 5G like everyone else next year could be the end for Apple.
PaulieP
PaulieP - December 20, 2018 at 4:47pm
This is just poor craftsmanship and poor research and development. They need to go back to the drawing board, this should be the most embarrassing thing Apple has released aside from that Siri Speaker crap that only plays Apple Music. I’m disappointed and not buying the new iPad at all until a change is made for the better
damonart
damonart - December 20, 2018 at 2:42pm
It should be taken out of the production and sent to the developers table! Common, this is not an Apple quality product.
Mirzaahmad
Mirzaahmad - December 20, 2018 at 2:13pm
Why should one spend an extra bulk for a normal BEND instead of a normal straight. Apple will doom itself if it disregards its customers like this. This is what Nokia did.
hamood_d10
hamood_d10 - December 20, 2018 at 10:29am
Thank god people pointed out this, I removed iPad from my cart already until apple do something , for a 800 $ ipad and bend at this time and age WTH!
demo
demo - December 20, 2018 at 9:02am
I just deleted iPad from my wish list.
andythai
andythai - December 20, 2018 at 4:47am
Hard to understand how someone can bend an iPad, unless they really want to.
firefish
firefish - December 20, 2018 at 6:48am
Read the article do-do. Apple claims the bend occurs during the cooling process when the metal is cooled and comes in contact with the plastic.
andythai
andythai - December 20, 2018 at 9:06am
Yeah ok as if it’s the first time people bend ipads just to see if they bend. I read the article believe it or not.
wikki1977