Bose is Closing All Its Stores in North America, Europe, Japan and Australia

Bose is Closing All Its Stores in North America, Europe, Japan and Australia

apple-fan - January 18, 2020 at 4:12am
Why you pay attention to a looser?
PaulieP - January 18, 2020 at 2:19pm
Want to go for round 2. Cyberstalking is a real thing dingo. At this point your just my gay fanboy so I could care less. Keep sucking on my dust and follow me wherever I go. Remember... you the one that cares about me so much you use my name to pretend your a girl. That’s transgender. You also follow me wherever I go... like a puppy. You try to get under my kin because you want my attention and you miss me. I think your actions speak louder than your words and that’s what they’re saying. YOU WANT ME AND ALL I HAVE TO OFFER BUT YOU WONT GET ME BUCKO. HAHAHAHAHA
PaulieP - January 19, 2020 at 6:06pm
I see I’m not only getting under your skin, i am in it to win it. You want me so bad that you use my name, you follow me, look for me in Christmas, try to get me riled because you want attention. I don’t respond to your posts you follow mine. Actions speak louder than words weirdo. You’re all kinds of messed up son. If you find me in real life I’ll let you suck on it if you want. You have to beg like you’re begging now. If not I’ll find you another man to play with but you’ll have to pay cause you’re probably a really ugly person on the outside just as you are on the inside. Ahhahahahahaha. You make this too easy boy!
PaulieP - January 20, 2020 at 7:40pm
Ok, keep following me puppy. Keep using my name to be a better you on these chat boards. Oh and keep trying to suck my stuff. You’ll never ever get it loser. Get a life, yours is a pathetic joke. Think you’re the winner. Hahahaaha
GadgetMan - January 17, 2020 at 2:09am
Well we had to go into to the stores to use the Bose Credit Card are they going to allow us to the Bose Credit Card on their website/online orders?
huudini - January 16, 2020 at 1:58pm
There go more jobs.
PaulieP - January 16, 2020 at 9:02pm
Most likely some company will be out there technologies in their patents and the company will continue to make products just not under the name Bose. They might even keep the name for what it is. The company will not go away, I think they’re realizing they just don’t need stores anymore. They were ready built their brand. I don’t care much for the quality and the price but that’s me.
huudini - January 16, 2020 at 11:13pm
Your whole response has nothing to do with what I said. Lol. I know they aren’t going under and that they are closing the retail stores because of the costs to run those stores vs. revenue that it brings in.
JoshvanHulst - January 17, 2020 at 11:55pm
You couldn’t have said it any better.
dennism220 - January 16, 2020 at 10:51am
It’s a shame. I use their aviation headsets. It was nice to be able to walk in a store and get service on the spot. Now, you have to ship and wait.
PaulieP - January 16, 2020 at 3:58am
Bose is overpriced crap. If you know audio, you agree. Bout time they close their stores, hopefully Bose the company as well.
nocci - January 16, 2020 at 4:19am
Oh sure because anything that anyone has always relied on from a specific company must be abolished at some point in the future and that everything must die with it even in someone's possession. Next you'll be saying the same thing for a certain housing company and that the homes that people actually look forward to purchasing must seek a new one somewhere else even if it doesn't work out for them.
PaulieP - January 16, 2020 at 5:40pm
This is my stalker/secret admirer. He follows me like my puppy. Don’t mind him. Miss Paulina loves my junk and wishes he could have it. Don’t ya lil guy, that’s why you follow and post after me. It’s cool, keep following me, followers are a good thing and even though you try to talk smack, I know it’s because you wish you could have my man meat but I will never share it with you. Hahaha, get a life Ms Follower. Hahaha
PaulieP - January 16, 2020 at 5:41pm
Nocci, wtf? Lol 😆
PaulieP - January 17, 2020 at 2:32am
Actions speak louder than words. You follow me like white on rice. He want me so bad. Ha ha you’ll never have me
PaulieP - January 17, 2020 at 2:34am
Every post I make you follow me and you comment. Again you’re like my little puppy. This post is another proof of your inability to get over me. You cannot trigger me and you cannot get under my skin anymore. You have an infatuation with me and it just makes me laugh at this point. It’s actually quite sad, you have no life and you even took the time on Christmas to come and follow me. Ha ha loser
crc285 - January 16, 2020 at 2:43am
I seen this coming for years now.