iOS 13.3.1 includes bug fixes and improvements.
● Fixes an issue in Communication Limits that could allow a contact to be added without entering the Screen Time passcode
● Adds a setting to control the use of location services by the U1 Ultra Wideband chip
● Addresses an issue that could cause a momentary delay before editing a Deep Fusion photo taken on iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro
● Resolves an issue with Mail that could cause remote images to load even when the “Load Remote Images” setting is disabled
● Fixes an issue that could cause multiple undo dialogs to appear in Mail
● Addresses an issue where FaceTime could use the rear facing ultra-wide camera instead of the wide camera
● Resolves an issue where push notifications could fail to be delivered over Wi-Fi
● Addresses a CarPlay issue that could cause distorted sound when making phone calls in certain vehicles
● Introduces support for Indian English Siri voices for HomePod
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
You can find download links for iOS 13.3.1 below:
● Where to Download iPhone Firmware Files From
● Where to Download iPad Firmware Files From
● Where to Download iPod touch Firmware Files From
Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for more updates.