The schematics were sourced by Max Weinbach. They are from January 2020 and were obtained from a source that works with accessories. Weinbach warns they are only 70% complete.
YouTube channel EverythingApplePro has 3D printed the CAD design and made numerous observations about the new design.
Here are some of the highlights:
● Flat edges similar to the iPad Pro
● Flat glass that sits 0.8mm above frame
● 7.39mm thick (thinner than the iPhone 11 Pro Max at 8.1mm)
● 78.09mm wide (wider than iPhone 11 Pro Max at 77.84mm)
● 160.84mm tall (taller than iPhone 11 Pro Max at 157.95mm)
● 1.55mm thick bezels (thinner than iPhone 11 Pro Max at 2.52mm)
● 1.83mm wide antenna bands for 5G (thicker than iPhone 11 Pro Max)
● Camera bump is now square at about 5mm bigger in length and width
● Camera bump protrudes further but lens are recessed deeper into the bump out
● LiDAR sensor will be surrounded with ring similar to camera lens
● In CAD notch was same width but source says notch is shrinking
● Power button sits lower
● SIM card tray moved to opposite side
● Smart Connector below power button (3.5mm wide, 21mm long)
● Speakers will get 10-15% louder speakers with better dynamic range
● Navy blue colors in testing for iPhone 12 Pro
● iPhone 12 may get two new colors. Light blue, violet, light orange in testing.
Watch the video below for more details and please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for updates.