The T-Mobile Network Test Drive app is an iOS only based app that gives potential customers using a compatible unlocked iPhone the option to test our amazing network out before joining. T-Mobile Network Test Drive offers you up to 30 days or 30GB of high-speed data along with unlimited talk and text for free, all while keeping your current carrier and phone number. This gives you the ability to try our network on your iPhone, risk free.
How It Works:
● Use your current phone and phone number.
● During the trial period, you will be provided with a temporary number that you can use voluntarily for calls and texts. By default, your primary number with your existing network provider will be used for calls and texts.
● Once the trial expires, you will not be able to keep the temporary number that you were assigned.
● At the end of the trial, your current provider remains active on your device and the deactivated T-● Mobile eSIM profile can be safely removed.
● You'll receive emails and text messages from T-Mobile throughout your trial to notify you of instructions, and status.
● Current T-Mobile, Sprint, and Metro by T-Mobile customers or customers of T-Mobile partners using the T-Mobile network are not eligible (former Test Drive customers must wait six (6) months for eligible to try another test drive).
● The Network Test Drive app will only work on Apple iPhone XS or newer with eSIM capabilities.
● Your Apple iPhone must be unlocked, must be on iOS 14.5 or higher, and not be using eSIM for your current provider.
● If you have an iPhone 12 or newer, you will get to experience T-Mobile's blazing fast 5G network.
● If you have an older or incompatible device, you can still Test Drive by signing up for a Test Drive hotspot. To sign up for the Test Drive hotspot option, visit https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/free-trial.
● You can sign up for a free Test Drive account once every six (6) months.
● Network Test Drive is limited to 30 days or 30GB data, whichever occurs first.
You can download the T-Mobile Network Test Drive app from the App Store here.
More details about the test drive can be found at the link below...