What's new in tvOS 15.2
tvOS 15.2 introduces a new Memories experience for Photos, includes a new Store tab in the Apple TV app, brings support for the Apple Music Voice Plan, a new subscription tier designed to access music using Siri, supports additional Siri languages, and adds beautiful new screen savers. This update also includes performance and stability improvements.
● A new way to view your Memories on the big screen with a new interactive interface, new animation and transition styles, and multiple image collages.
● Apple Music subscribers will hear songs that combine expert recommendations with your music tastes, and what's in your photos and videos.
Apple TV app
● The Store tab is a new all-in-one destination to browse, buy, and rent the world's best movies and TV shows.
Apple Music Voice Plan
● The Apple Music Voice Plan is a new subscription tier that gives you access to all songs, playlists, and stations in Apple Music using Siri.
● Now includes language support for Dutch and French in Belgium, Russian in Russia, and French, German, and Italian in Switzerland.
● Let Siri help you find shows, music, and more. To enable Siri, go to Settings > General > Siri. Then press the Siri button on your remote to see some examples of what you can ask.
● Enjoy stunning views of Iceland and Scotland.
● Location details can be found by pressing the clickpad or tapping the Touch surface on your Siri Remote. To see the next location, swipe on the clickpad or Touch surface.
● New Aerials can be downloaded more often. Go to Settings > General > Screen Saver to choose your settings.
You can update the software on your Apple TV via the Settings app or you can find a direct link to download the firmware here.
Please download the iClarified app or follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and RSS for more updates.