October 4, 2022
Apple Asks Federal Government to Crack Down on Jailbreaking

Apple Asks Federal Government to Crack Down on Jailbreaking

Posted January 16, 2011 at 12:31pm · 58 comments · Add Comment
PAEz
PAEz - January 19, 2011 at 3:31am
Wow, what a lot of bitching. If anyone thinks apple gives a dam whether jailbreakers buy their phones or not then your an idiot. Jailbreakers are typically smarter than a user who doesnt jailbreak and have a tendency to use pirated software, Apple want mindless sheep that keep dishing out the money every time they have something better then what they have now. They dont give a dam about you, your freedoms or your opinion, just your wallet. If you truly want freedom then buy an android phone.
gizmodo
gizmodo - January 18, 2011 at 5:19am
Apple should crack down what causes and how to treat cancer cell. Right Steve?
Sanjay Gurung
Sanjay Gurung - January 17, 2011 at 11:48pm
If there in no jailbreak. I, my relative all will throw their iphone and use nokia phone. Steve jobs think twice before you do this. otherwise you would again go bankrupty. Steve should actually praise geo hot, dev team for their support for apple. life with jailbroken iphone it's fish without pond.
Trollkiller
Trollkiller - January 21, 2011 at 1:26pm
@Leeroy Seriously tell me or show me where I made any sort of racial remarks... you can't can you? Why do you think I'm white? Dude I just responded to the trolls here I'm not hatin on anyone because of race, religion, etc. If you think I'm racist that's your problem not mine.
Trollkiller
Trollkiller - January 17, 2011 at 4:33pm
And let's see how far Apple will get with this one... they thought they had it in the bag with the Library of Congress and look at what happened with that.
Trollkiller
Trollkiller - January 18, 2011 at 8:46am
Just cause yo bitch ass gots a handle like Leeroy don't mean you from da hood you punk ass bitch! suck my dick while I be fuck you sista you bitch ass troll mofo. Looks like the one with mental problems - and spelling problems - is you Leeroy. Anytime you wanna play.
Trollkiller
Trollkiller - January 18, 2011 at 8:48am
And Leeroy - how do you conclude that I have a mental problem when I pointed out facts? Apple tried to make jailbreaking illegal before and failed. Do some research you troll ass bitch.
Tony
Tony - January 17, 2011 at 12:11pm
My wife, my daughter, my son, my four brother and friends all them have jailbroken iPhones. If no jailbreak no more iPhone period.
Oooyeah
Oooyeah - January 17, 2011 at 11:18am
iPhone without JB = Piece of crap Phone!!! might as well go back to old school phones.....
iLLuSi0nS
iLLuSi0nS - January 17, 2011 at 6:01am
Don't you guys get it? Your all saying the same thing no jb=no apple... Let it fuckin happen. I wish JB does go away, so apple will get crippled, then finally millions (including me) will wake up from this hyptomised sleep we have all been under. We are slaves and jailbreaking is the only thing illuding us from knowing we are slaves. They are trying to take a slaves last freedom. It's time to realize it's all iLLuSi0nS, smoke and mirrors. WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!!!!
maxbalboa
maxbalboa - January 17, 2011 at 6:41am
people, behold... this how a slave talks.
john
john - January 17, 2011 at 7:42am
i want to be "hyptomized" too and be a slave
Trollkiller
Trollkiller - January 18, 2011 at 8:55am
Dude where did I say anything anti-semetic? NOWHERE. But I guess this is how you 12 year old trolls who just discovered the internet have fun.
AndyPVG
AndyPVG - January 17, 2011 at 3:20am
Dear Job: When the Federal Government starts to regulate how a black turtleneck should be warn with a pair of acid-washed jeans, in particular the tuck-in part, then, maybe no jailbreak and no Apple.
z....
z.... - January 17, 2011 at 2:31am
Apple will hurt itself as most of us buy apple products because they are jailbreakable, no jailbreak, no apple products, simple.
anon
anon - January 17, 2011 at 1:05am
keep your proprietary crap, Jobs. It was fun for a few years, but now it's just too much work to even enjoy at this point. Better fones are coming out now and I don't have to jump through flaming hoops to do what i want to do with them. anybody that bends to apple's every need gets what they deserve. anybody else that appreciates new technology and pushing it further will hopefully man the life boats and sail for better horizons.