How to Use AirDrop in Mac OS X Lion [Video]

How to Use AirDrop in Mac OS X Lion [Video]

Kory - September 4, 2011 at 12:00pm
I might be batieng a dead horse, but thank you for posting this!
Nir Hus - August 8, 2011 at 1:35am
This feture is great. It is simple to use and very useful. It works great. The only drawback is the inability to utilize it on older macs, why? Nir Hus www.nirhus.com
Lepaka - August 7, 2011 at 8:41pm
Being in Mac Computers used to be wonderful, but the Jobs CAPITALISM is killing it! Greedy?! I cant answer it ... I love my macbookpro 2duo core 2.4 i will not spend more money to buy i new one, just because someone had a brillant new feature as the Airdrop and desable it from thd old Mac!!
Ryan - August 8, 2011 at 12:04am
You're an idiot! It's not because of "greedy Steve Jobs or capitalism, its because your computer is out of date and doesn't have the right hardware. Quit your whining and blame game
lepaka - August 8, 2011 at 6:56am
I can swallow it, i can even think „pour Jobs! Is also a Dummy and don´t know how to do it”, but you know what? Wi-Fi communications are done using protocols and there is still only 4 protocols available the “a, b, g, n” – once the machine have them, andmy machine have the protocol n, you should be able to transfer data across it! or … i´m the DUMMY! Also my iPhone 3GS as only the Wi-Fi protocol g and have the Hotspot from iOS available, USB and Bluetooth modes, but no Wi-Fi! Mr. Jobs turn it off! Why? The engineering team at Apple is DUMMY! I have it available with the Cydia App “MyWi” and it works perfectly. Don´t get me wrong, they are still on a very higher level than any other … but greedy will kill them.
yordum - November 29, 2012 at 4:28pm
Ryan, You are the idiot. Any intel-based macbook /macbook pro with the right OS can do airdrop.
vasodys - August 7, 2011 at 8:22pm
I would love to see a tweak enabling it on all macs! It's plain stupid of apple to disable it on old macs.
Jared - August 7, 2011 at 10:00pm
They didn't "disable" it. You have to have compatible Wi-Fi hardware which the older Macs don't have. It's a compatibility issue.
vasodys - August 7, 2011 at 10:01pm