How to Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 3G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)

How to Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 3G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)

yasbm - May 22, 2009 at 4:40pm
Iphone 3G firmware 02.08.01 version 2.0.2(5C1) if i upgrate to 2.2.1 i will have problem with it ? sorry i am new on this thanks for helping
vimm - May 23, 2009 at 12:34pm
if you want to unlocke your phone by useing yellowsnow do not upgrade to 2.2.1. you do custom restore to 2.2.0. I just did my.I have the same firmware.
Nathan - May 20, 2009 at 5:25am
Hi, I followed the instructions. In the middle of first steps (restore with itunes) i get error (9) can\'t restore. What can I do? if I restore it will put the newest version, which is not jailbroken and i will not be able to jailbreak it... how do I restore to exactly what I had before trying? thanks!
nnm - May 21, 2009 at 12:39am
I used Itunes 7.7 to restore
christopher357 - May 19, 2009 at 3:26pm
if i hack my iphone 2.2.1 can i restor it so the stor cant se that i have hackt it if its stop working??
dono - June 1, 2009 at 10:10am
My i-ph 16Gb 2.2.1(5H11)froze before I got to Step3...! Screen has as a pic of a USB plug and an arrow pointing it at the iTunes logo which has a little picyure of a lock just above it...
ARASH - May 18, 2009 at 2:05am
hey i have a big problem ,it stays on the reboot screen for like 30 mins and keeps vibrating evry couple of minutes…what am i to do?
Felix - May 13, 2009 at 10:47am
I restored my iphone using iPhone1,2_2.2_5G77_Restore.ipsw & quickpwn. Everything worked, except that i dont have service. Can someone help me please? ( flex60mph@aim.com )
James - May 13, 2009 at 4:52pm
Have u installed yellowsn0w from cydia
tacoy23 - May 12, 2009 at 1:04am
hi people i follow all the instructions..... but my iphone hang up in the apple logo and everytime i restore using:iPhone1,2_2.2.1_5H11_Restore.ipsw an error occurred.....(1604) i didnt restore it b4 unlocking/jailbreaking it..... how about i use:iPhone1,2_2.2_5G77_Restore.ipsw to restore it??? let me try CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!?!?!?!?!
tamagotchi - May 14, 2009 at 10:29pm
yea.. mine too i got stuck up with the apple logo. damn..
vivan sze - May 10, 2009 at 8:37pm
hello very smart people, i recently got a new iphone which was on a phone plan, and i got my old sim which is a prepaid and put it in the new iphone, and i jailbrocken with success, one thing the troubles me the most is that seeing that im on prepaid i get limited time on the 3g network unlike my old iphone that i bought from ebay that was also jailbrocken but that one had unlimited 3g access even when i had no credit on my sim card, please tell me how do i get unlimited 3g access plz. Currently my iphone is on FW iPhone1,2_2.2.1_5H11_Restore.ipsw and it is still locked onto optus network, do i need to unlock the iphone to get unlimited 3g access?
Mert - May 7, 2009 at 12:26am
Hello guys, I need help!!! i had a 2.2 jailbroken /unlocked iphone. I had to do a factory setting ( restore) unfortunately after the restore the phone came with 02.30.03 firmware , 2.2.1( 5H11) version , thats how my phone is right now. ofcourse Ican not use it because yellowsnow does not unlocks this version. I read & heard different kinds of things and really dont know what to do. I definitely need help on this matter. Can somebody tell me or explain me how to make this phone 2.2 firmware with (5G77) version just like the way I bought it from the buyer. by the way which itune version should I have on my computer to do this precess? Thank you and look forward to hear from the nice people out there who can really help me. Thanks
Viren - June 17, 2009 at 9:49am
Dude, I am in the same boat as you and have been requesting a reply for the poast 3 weeks but no luck as of now!!!! If u hear anything wud apppreciate yr help...pl. email me at virennarula@yahoo.com cheers,
Dan - May 3, 2009 at 4:53am
Hi all, Pwned my iPhone 3G this morning, took bout 15-20mins & went without any problems, just had to re-sync my apps & iTunes afterwards as the re-store lost everything so make sure you do a back up first. I bought my iPhone unlocked - a genuine factory unlock which was network/carrier free in the UK so I think this helped.
sam - May 2, 2009 at 9:21pm
I\'m having problem extracting the zip file for the firmware when i extract it its giving me so many files and i dont see the file iPhone1,2_2.2_5G77_Restore.ipsw can anyone help me with this please
Charles Davison - May 5, 2009 at 6:05pm
I am having the same issue. Any help would be appreciated
zb672 - June 6, 2009 at 6:14am
i was having the same problem using safari and internet explorer. i downloaded mozilla firfox and then used firefox browser to download the file again. it worked fine
as_usual150 - July 4, 2009 at 4:48am
Do not use download accelerators, just right click the file and save link as... and select the folder to save.