Torrent Relay Beta Version for the iPhone (iTR)

Torrent Relay Beta Version for the iPhone (iTR)

sweetie - October 6, 2008 at 7:26pm
Sweeeet You can get iTorrentRelay too just by going to http://iTorrentRelay.com on your iPhone or iPod Touch!
Jaison - September 24, 2008 at 9:25am
yups the application is beta n not out yet. i was trying the web based one on their website. but as u said, i guess it doesnt wrk well. But even when on my laptop, when i try to save the downloaded, it doesn\'t. Hv u tried it?
Boop - September 24, 2008 at 8:58am
This version isn\'t out yet! They made this one (you see the above picture) because the original web based client didn\'t work too well on the iPhone and iPod Touch. Thats a screenshot of the BETA!
Jaison - September 24, 2008 at 8:33am
Thanks Mateen! Wud luv it if u cud make a guide! Juz to explain what i did a lil better - I have the download plugin installed on my iphone. Now, I went to this site - http://www2.torrelay.com/fresh/ajax_multi.pl ...I hit [Add Torrent] ...[Mininova ID] ...put in the ID# ...it showed me the movie... it hit download... n once its done 100% .....i dunno how to save it.... The guide on torrentrelay forums says to click \' save all zip files\' ...but nothing happens on doing so. pls advice or email me - jaison dot c at gmail do t com
mateen - September 23, 2008 at 4:40pm
First download Safari Download Plugin form Cydia Once your looking at iTR and it tells you what files you have downloaded hit the arrow next the the name of the torrent. Here you should see play all media under neath the torrent. You can go a step further and hit the file you downloaded under \"Play all media\" You should now have the choice to download the file! Hit download and thats it. If you need more assistance I will be more than happy to create a step by step guide on how to download the files. -Mateen
Jaison - September 23, 2008 at 4:38am
no reply yet? :(
Jaison - September 22, 2008 at 5:30pm
iClarified....gr8 wrk all d way!...on ur website content as a whole. I need u or any1 else to iClarify my below problem - I managed to download a full 700MB movie using torrentreplay on my iPhone, but I can\'t figure out where d file is saved even after scanning thru all d folders using Finder or filebrowser, as there is no \'save as\' option after downloadin d file. Pls tell me which folder it gets downloaded into. thanx a million for ur help...always
Matt - September 22, 2008 at 5:13pm
At $15 per month and 1 Gig file size limit, it still doesn\'t help me out. I sometimes try to transfer video as 2 Gig files.
Bobboy - September 22, 2008 at 4:20pm
Fantastic... Native clients eat CPU and your bandwidth. I\'ve heard around howard forums that this doesn\'t need a jailbreak. You can also get onto the beta testers list there. http://torrentrelay.com is the website, but they have no mention of it on their home page.
Jash Sayani - September 22, 2008 at 2:42am
Nice. But a native client is preferred. Hope to see the 1.1.x clients ported to 2.x in Cydia.