October 3, 2022
iPad 3 FACTS! [JoyofTech]

iPad 3 FACTS! [JoyofTech]

Posted March 1, 2012 at 8:29pm · 22 comments · Add Comment
Vadinho
Vadinho - March 13, 2012 at 5:04am
I didn't know he was the one.I don't consciously look for ctearin traits in a person, i click with several different personalities. Some of my friends are quiet and shy, others are loud and obnoxious. On the other hand, There are some people who are loud and obnoxious (or quiet and shy) that i have not clicked with, and do not particularly care to be around.My husband is the loud kind. We went through a fairly rough patch right at the beginning, then through a miscarriage, which made it worse, then postnatal depression when i had children, then rebellion (because he wasn't ready to be a responsible dad and felt tied down ) I'm not sure what kept us together, but something has. And as much as we might argue, we stay together, and are happy about 85% of the time.
Marcelou
Marcelou - March 11, 2012 at 2:58am
Helo there, well I think that your statement is aethrr understanding as it comes with a good deal of interesting info. Anyway, was overcurious whether you would like to interchange web links with my website, as I am searching to compile more contacts to further extend and get better web exposure for my web site. I do not mind you placing my web links at the home page, just accepting this web links on this page is great and enough. Furthermore, would you please message me back at my site if you are keen in exchanging links with me, I would really appreciate that. Best wishes from me and hopefully to hear from you shortly!
Dave
Dave - March 2, 2012 at 1:11pm
Google and Microsoft got in to a fight.... the iPad 3 won!
Sid
Sid - March 3, 2012 at 1:07pm
ipad 3 is awesome
The iTerminator
The iTerminator - March 2, 2012 at 9:18am
Why the hell is the iPad so damn important that iclarified has to post five thousand topics about it? The iPad is named hd. The iPad is black. The iPad took a shit in someone's coffee pot earlier. Shartt the fackl up already.
Sid
Sid - March 2, 2012 at 10:13am
Because fucker people love iPad 89% of tablet world is covers by iPad . Go fuck your mom you fuking android user
iObvious
iObvious - March 2, 2012 at 10:16am
Because this is an android news site. :rolleyes:
Sid
Sid - March 2, 2012 at 11:00am
dont you can see the name ass hol it's i clarified google clarified or android clarified fuking nerd dumb ass fuking pig go fuck your made you MF
tootnboot
tootnboot - March 2, 2012 at 8:40pm
Get a life dumb ass.. better yet, go get some pussy, PUSSY!
siddharth chhabaria
siddharth chhabaria - March 3, 2012 at 6:06pm
fuck off you had lost go fuck your android and never return to this site its apple new site not android.fucking shit hol . and you go an get a life stop poking nose in apple news.fucker
Sude
Sude - April 27, 2012 at 4:27pm
This is getting a bit more suvtcejibe, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like Mixview' that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you're listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of neighbors will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune Social is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.
anon
anon - March 2, 2012 at 8:50am
I was laughing until I read the last one. Too soon...
Kurnia
Kurnia - March 10, 2012 at 6:43pm
I can't get this to work. It works fine on the local machine, but when I try to run it trouhgh my site after a successful username and password, member.php shows: You must be logged in!and when I comment it out to only write welcome and username it doesn't show a username.
Josh
Josh - March 13, 2012 at 4:25am
I don't know if they changed the flilowong; but be careful! You can only do this once I think. I changed it from the original one to facebook.com/skipper.nine and I cannot change it to anything else any-more. So yeah, take care and be sure if you do this.
Sid
Sid - March 2, 2012 at 3:25am
That's not for jealous android users . People don't want tablets thay wAnt iPads
Remembering
Remembering - March 11, 2012 at 2:23am
good, but i saw few youtube ovdeis where Real Santa got Caught on Cam, i dont know its real or not but its true that half people believe and half notMerry X MasThanks & RegardsSai Pothuri
Mohamed
Mohamed - March 13, 2012 at 5:42am
Things i have often told folks is that while looking for a good lnione electronics store, there are a few elements that you have to consider. First and foremost, you want to make sure to choose a reputable and reliable retail store that has gotten great reviews and ratings from other people and business world leaders. This will ensure you are dealing with a well-known store that can offer good program and help to its patrons. Thanks for sharing your ideas on this site.
Psolas
Psolas - March 1, 2012 at 10:10pm
Katsemas ton ipad 3
Anonymous
Anonymous - March 1, 2012 at 9:53pm
Fucking retard........ What a bullshit !
Hmmmm
Hmmmm - March 1, 2012 at 8:40pm
There is something about that last point that doesn't seem comical.. Doh!